Shoppers on Broughton Street last night may have been perplexed at a rather unusual sight: A bevy of beauties wandering about clad only in their pajamas. Welcome to the kickoff of the Pajama Shop Hop, hosted by Ruel Joyner of 24 e. Design Co.
“It’s really more about bringing eyes to Savannah and its wonderful places to shop, while benefitting something we all believe in: Toys for Tots.” Jackie Heinz, owner of the Zeigler House explains.
Beginning December 1, residents can request a passport from any of Savannah Inn’s participating Bed and Breakfasts by bringing an unwrapped toy to benefit “Toys for Tots.” The passport can be used for discounts at over 70 area businesses – dress up in your favorite pair of pajamas, present your passport and receive a stamp and a discount. Guests at any of the participating Inns – Azalea Inn and Gardens, Green Palm Inn, Zeigler House Inn, and the Dresser Palmer House – get one for free.
“If you have the passport stamped at at least ten of the participating locations, you’ll qualify for our grand prize drawing – a free two-night stay in your choice of our inns,” explains Teresa Jacobson, owner of Azalea Inn and Gardens.
The passport is good at over 70 participating businesses; A few taking part in the official kick off included the Salt Table, River Street Liquor, Alligator Soul, The Pirates’ House, Cotton Exchange, Leoci’s, Lulu’s Chocolate Bar, Savannah Shoe Company and One Fish Two Fish. For more photos of the event, check out the Scenes of the South.
Tags: 24e, Alligator Soul, Azalea Inn and Gardens, Cotton Exchange, Dresser Palmer House, Green Palm Inn, Leoci's, Lulu's Chocolate Bar, One Fish Two Fish, River Street Liquor, Salt Table, Savannah Shoe Company, The Pirates House, Zeigler House Inn
- The Dynamic Duo
- People, Not Patients
- Genius In Their Field
- Half A Million Lights Over Five Acres
- Caring and Compassionate
- Nothin' Says "Christmas" Like A Hoedown!
- Unique and Knowledgeable
- She Walks The Walk
- 8 Local Gifts For Out Of State Friends
- It's Not The Jewish Christmas
- Passion for Medicine
- Healthier Lifestyles
- It's All In The Family
- Run, Run Rudolph!
- The Laziest Gift Guide for South’s Laziest Savannah Reader
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Pacci's Christmas Eve "Feast of the 7 FIshes"
- Dec 26 2014
- Sea Pines Caroling Wagon Ride
- Dec 27 2014
- Sea Pines Holiday Fun in Harbour Town
- Dec 31 2014
- New Years Eve "Up The Cup"
- Tybee New Year's Eve Fireworks
- Sea Pines 14th Annual Polar Bear Swim