- Hours of Operation: Varies
- Payment options: Cash or Credit
- Parking: off street
- Address: 7532 Highway 21 Port Wentworth, GA
- Phone: 912.965.1999
Known as Savannah’s Front Porch, Port Wentworth is the best place to stay, play, eat and shop near Savannah, Georgia. Whether you’re a history buff searching for lost Savannah River Plantations, a Civil War explorer seeking to walk the living history of Sherman’s march or a family looking for outdoor fun, you’ll find adventure here. The area also offers a variety of golf, fishing, water sports, and hunting. Get ready, get set… now go have fun!
Category: 60 Days of Adventure, Area Attractions, Guides, Play
Tags: adventure, nature, Port Wentworth
- Hilton Head Lakes Welcome to Hilton Head Lakes. Nestled in the South Carolina low country...
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District Located in the heart of the Historic District, this Hilton Garden Inn pu...
- Oceanfront Cottages Oceanfront Cottage features a wide range of fabulous oceanfront and ocea...