Armstrong AMT Masquers Summer Theatre troupe presents William Shakespeare’s Love’s Labor’s Lost. A rollicking test of love and virtue, one of the Bard’s earliest comedies reveals interesting views men and women have of each other.
July 12-14th, 7:30 p.m.
July 15th, 3 p.m.
July 19-21st, 7:30 p.m.
July 22nd, 3 p.m.
Thursday through Saturday performances begin at 7:30 p.m. Please be seated by 7:15 p.m.
Sunday matinee performances begin at 3 p.m. Please be seated by 2:45 p.m.
General admission: Only $10.
Discounts available to military, seniors, alumni association members, and students/children.
Armstrong students, faculty and staff admitted free of charge with valid PirateCard.
Call 912.344.2801 from noon to 3 p.m., weekdays, for information.
- May 20 2013
- United Way of the Coastal Empire's 21st Annual Golf Event
- May 21 2013
- Savannah Preservation Festival Lecture
- May 23 2013
- Savannah Economic Development Authority Annual Luncheon
- Healthpac Benefit for the Alzheimer's Association of Coastal Georgia
- Preservation Festival Wrap Party
- May 24 2013
- Spoked! at Desoto Row Gallery
- May Festival in Calhoun Square
- War of Jenkins' Ear
- May 25 2013
- Armed Forces Festival
- The Savannah Mile