Crepe a Diem, Foxy Loxy Print Gallery & Cafe, and the French Savannah Forum bring you a celebration of French culture and cuisine. We will be celebrating the French street music festival, Fete de la Musique in the Foxy Loxy courtyard. Fresh crepes made to order and live music. Come join us!
This post was submitted by Jennifer Jenkins.
- Jun 18 2013
- Dub's Beer Dinner
- Jun 19 2013
- We Still Dream! at Sweet Melissa's
- Martinis at the Mansion
- Highland Brewing Company Beer Dinner
- Jun 20 2013
- Speakeasy Cabaret | Gypsy Swing
- Women Mean Business Conference
- Savannah Children’s Museum’s Splash Festival
- From Fancy to High-Style: New York Furniture at the Telfair
- Jun 21 2013
- 2nd Annual Cornhole Classic : Tournament
- Savannah Summer Solstice 2013 Music & Arts Festival