From the battlefields of the Civil War to fields of dreams, the 2011 Savannah Jewish Film Festival promises a cinematic journey that once again showcases the richness and texture of the Jewish experience in America, Israel and throughout the world. The 2011 Festival will run from January 29th – February 6th at the Jewish Educational Alliance (JEA) and is a project of the Savannah Jewish Federation and the JEA.
The Savannah Jewish Film Festival was established in 2003. Additional support for the Festival is provided by corporate and individual sponsors; for information on sponsorships, please contact Lynn Levine or Adam Solender at (912) 355-8111.
Full Festival Passes are on sale at the Jewish Educational Alliance, 5111 Abercorn St. or online at www.savj.org
Passes are $50 each for JEA members; $65 each for non-members. Tickets for individual screenings may be purchased at the venue prior to each show.
| Tags: Film Festival, Jewish Educational Alliance
- Sep 16 2014
- Goodwill of the Coastal Empire Announces Stand Down for Homelessness Resource and Job Fair
- Sep 17 2014
- 13th Colony Membership Drive Party
- Smart Women Luncheon Expo
- Second Annual Ms. Savannah Ambucs Womanless Beauty Pageant
- Martinis at the Mansion x Pegasus Riding Academy
- Sketch Booking is Hip!
- Sep 18 2014
- Art Start Stroller Tours
- Portfolio Builder: Youth Drawing 1
- Charity Date Auction Fundraiser
- Charity Date Auction-to benefit Coastal Pet Rescue