From the battlefields of the Civil War to fields of dreams, the 2011 Savannah Jewish Film Festival promises a cinematic journey that once again showcases the richness and texture of the Jewish experience in America, Israel and throughout the world. The 2011 Festival will run from January 29th – February 6th at the Jewish Educational Alliance (JEA) and is a project of the Savannah Jewish Federation and the JEA.
The Savannah Jewish Film Festival was established in 2003. Additional support for the Festival is provided by corporate and individual sponsors; for information on sponsorships, please contact Lynn Levine or Adam Solender at (912) 355-8111.
Full Festival Passes are on sale at the Jewish Educational Alliance, 5111 Abercorn St. or online at www.savj.org
Passes are $50 each for JEA members; $65 each for non-members. Tickets for individual screenings may be purchased at the venue prior to each show.
| Tags: Film Festival, Jewish Educational Alliance
- Sep 30 2014
- Open House Savannah Station
- Turn it Pink
- Workshop: Top 5 Must Dos Before Selling Your Home - Tuesday, Sept. 23
- Oct 01 2014
- Bariatric Surgery Information Session
- Original Skin Tattoo Parlor Opens at the Savannah Mall
- Oct 02 2014
- Lunch 'N' Thinc with John Bennett
- CASA Dancing with the Savannah Stars
- Oct 03 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- OKTOBERFEST 2014
- First Friday Fireworks