From the battlefields of the Civil War to fields of dreams, the 2011 Savannah Jewish Film Festival promises a cinematic journey that once again showcases the richness and texture of the Jewish experience in America, Israel and throughout the world. The 2011 Festival will run from January 29th – February 6th at the Jewish Educational Alliance (JEA) and is a project of the Savannah Jewish Federation and the JEA.
The Savannah Jewish Film Festival was established in 2003. Additional support for the Festival is provided by corporate and individual sponsors; for information on sponsorships, please contact Lynn Levine or Adam Solender at (912) 355-8111.
Full Festival Passes are on sale at the Jewish Educational Alliance, 5111 Abercorn St. or online at www.savj.org
Passes are $50 each for JEA members; $65 each for non-members. Tickets for individual screenings may be purchased at the venue prior to each show.
| Tags: Film Festival, Jewish Educational Alliance
- Oct 21 2014
- Jam Night with Eric Culberson
- Oct 22 2014
- U.S. Air Force Concert Band and Singing Sergeants
- Oct 23 2014
- Buy Local Luncheon
- Video Game Development
- Oct 24 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Rivers & Glen Trading Co. Announce Grand Opening October 24 in Savannah
- EL GALEÓN ANDALUCÍA VISIT
- Savannah Speed Classic Oct 24-26
- Rooms With A View: Southern Style - Lecture and Luncheon