The 2011 Savannah Craft Brew Fest will be held on Labor Day Weekend, on September 2 – 4.The Savannah Craft Brew Fest is the area’s much-anticipated opportunity to experience a three-day festival devoted to the craft brew lover. Meet brewers from across the U.S. while tasting premium craft beer on beautiful Savannah Harbor.
On Friday, September 2 attendees will enjoy the tastes of great Lowcountry cuisine while sampling their favorite craft brews.
The Savannah Craft Brew Fest will take place on Saturday, September 3 and will feature more than 120 different craft brews. Overlooking the Savannah River and beautiful Historic Savannah, this outdoor event will be held on the Esplanade at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
| Tags: beer, breweries, brewers, savannah brew fest, wine
- Dec 06 2013
- Lights on for Tybee
- December Nights & Holiday Lights | Dec 5-Dec 8
- Doctor Zhivago (1965)
- A Christmas Tradition | Nov 28-Dec 26
- First Friday Art March
- Christmas on the River & Fireworks | River Street
- Kobo Gallery’s Holiday Open House
- Savannah Harbor Festival of Lights | November 29 - January 1
- Soho South Cafe Grand Re-Opening!
- City Market Holiday Open House