The 2011 Savannah Craft Brew Fest will be held on Labor Day Weekend, on September 2 – 4.The Savannah Craft Brew Fest is the area’s much-anticipated opportunity to experience a three-day festival devoted to the craft brew lover. Meet brewers from across the U.S. while tasting premium craft beer on beautiful Savannah Harbor.
On Friday, September 2 attendees will enjoy the tastes of great Lowcountry cuisine while sampling their favorite craft brews.
The Savannah Craft Brew Fest will take place on Saturday, September 3 and will feature more than 120 different craft brews. Overlooking the Savannah River and beautiful Historic Savannah, this outdoor event will be held on the Esplanade at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
| Tags: beer, breweries, brewers, savannah brew fest, wine
- Oct 22 2014
- U.S. Air Force Concert Band and Singing Sergeants
- Oct 23 2014
- Buy Local Luncheon
- Video Game Development
- Oct 24 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Rivers & Glen Trading Co. Announce Grand Opening October 24 in Savannah
- EL GALEÓN ANDALUCÍA VISIT
- Savannah Speed Classic Oct 24-26
- Rooms With A View: Southern Style - Lecture and Luncheon
- The Annual Halloween Hike at Oatland Island Wildlife Center