The 2011 Savannah Craft Brew Fest will be held on Labor Day Weekend, on September 2 – 4.The Savannah Craft Brew Fest is the area’s much-anticipated opportunity to experience a three-day festival devoted to the craft brew lover. Meet brewers from across the U.S. while tasting premium craft beer on beautiful Savannah Harbor.
On Friday, September 2 attendees will enjoy the tastes of great Lowcountry cuisine while sampling their favorite craft brews.
The Savannah Craft Brew Fest will take place on Saturday, September 3 and will feature more than 120 different craft brews. Overlooking the Savannah River and beautiful Historic Savannah, this outdoor event will be held on the Esplanade at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
| Tags: beer, breweries, brewers, savannah brew fest, wine
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee