The 2011 Savannah Craft Brew Fest will be held on Labor Day Weekend, on September 2 – 4.The Savannah Craft Brew Fest is the area’s much-anticipated opportunity to experience a three-day festival devoted to the craft brew lover. Meet brewers from across the U.S. while tasting premium craft beer on beautiful Savannah Harbor.
On Friday, September 2 attendees will enjoy the tastes of great Lowcountry cuisine while sampling their favorite craft brews.
The Savannah Craft Brew Fest will take place on Saturday, September 3 and will feature more than 120 different craft brews. Overlooking the Savannah River and beautiful Historic Savannah, this outdoor event will be held on the Esplanade at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
| Tags: beer, breweries, brewers, savannah brew fest, wine
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Pacci's Christmas Eve "Feast of the 7 FIshes"
- Dec 26 2014
- Sea Pines Caroling Wagon Ride
- Dec 27 2014
- Sea Pines Holiday Fun in Harbour Town
- Dec 31 2014
- New Years Eve "Up The Cup"
- Tybee New Year's Eve Fireworks
- Sea Pines 14th Annual Polar Bear Swim