The 2011 Savannah Craft Brew Fest will be held on Labor Day Weekend, on September 2 – 4.The Savannah Craft Brew Fest is the area’s much-anticipated opportunity to experience a three-day festival devoted to the craft brew lover. Meet brewers from across the U.S. while tasting premium craft beer on beautiful Savannah Harbor.
On Friday, September 2 attendees will enjoy the tastes of great Lowcountry cuisine while sampling their favorite craft brews.
The Savannah Craft Brew Fest will take place on Saturday, September 3 and will feature more than 120 different craft brews. Overlooking the Savannah River and beautiful Historic Savannah, this outdoor event will be held on the Esplanade at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
| Tags: beer, breweries, brewers, savannah brew fest, wine
- Apr 23 2014
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27
- 2nd Annual Big Bad Print Show | Submission Deadline
- 35th Annual Volunteer Recognition & Awards Luncheon
- Apr 24 2014
- 2014 Jewels & Jeans benefit for Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia
- Ray Ellis: Sketches from 1971-2011
- Savannah International Animation Festival
- PERC Coffee Tasting at Andaz Savannah
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'The Chronicles of Narnia'
- Apr 25 2014
- Helen Levitt: In the Street – Lecture and Opening Reception
- AquaCurean | April 25-27