An easy stroll along the trail allows your naturalist guide to help you explore this dynamic and fascinating ecosystem that has supported humans on this coast throughout history. Come learn the fascinating inner workings of this rich natural resource that shelters, cleanses, and protects. Alternately submerged beneath salt water and baked under the sun, the plants and animals of this unique wilderness are highly specialized. Discover the drama of life in the mud and salt. Tour size 4 to 12 participants.
Admission: $25 per person
| Tags: nature, Salt Marsh, Walking Tours
- Sep 17 2014
- 13th Colony Membership Drive Party
- Smart Women Luncheon Expo
- Second Annual Ms. Savannah Ambucs Womanless Beauty Pageant
- Martinis at the Mansion x Pegasus Riding Academy
- Sketch Booking is Hip!
- Sep 18 2014
- Art Start Stroller Tours
- Portfolio Builder: Youth Drawing 1
- Charity Date Auction Fundraiser
- Charity Date Auction-to benefit Coastal Pet Rescue
- Telfair Tots: Water, Water Everywhere