An easy stroll along the trail allows your naturalist guide to help you explore this dynamic and fascinating ecosystem that has supported humans on this coast throughout history. Come learn the fascinating inner workings of this rich natural resource that shelters, cleanses, and protects. Alternately submerged beneath salt water and baked under the sun, the plants and animals of this unique wilderness are highly specialized. Discover the drama of life in the mud and salt. Tour size 4 to 12 participants.
Admission: $25 per person
| Tags: nature, Salt Marsh, Walking Tours
- Apr 24 2014
- 2014 Jewels & Jeans benefit for Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia
- Ray Ellis: Sketches from 1971-2011
- Savannah International Animation Festival
- PERC Coffee Tasting at Andaz Savannah
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'The Chronicles of Narnia'
- Apr 25 2014
- Helen Levitt: In the Street – Lecture and Opening Reception
- AquaCurean | April 25-27
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'Frozen'
- Apr 26 2014
- 43rd Annual Stand up for America Day