An easy stroll along the trail allows your naturalist guide to help you explore this dynamic and fascinating ecosystem that has supported humans on this coast throughout history. Come learn the fascinating inner workings of this rich natural resource that shelters, cleanses, and protects. Alternately submerged beneath salt water and baked under the sun, the plants and animals of this unique wilderness are highly specialized. Discover the drama of life in the mud and salt. Tour size 4 to 12 participants.
Admission: $25 per person
| Tags: nature, Salt Marsh, Walking Tours
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee