An easy stroll along the trail allows your naturalist guide to help you explore this dynamic and fascinating ecosystem that has supported humans on this coast throughout history. Come learn the fascinating inner workings of this rich natural resource that shelters, cleanses, and protects. Alternately submerged beneath salt water and baked under the sun, the plants and animals of this unique wilderness are highly specialized. Discover the drama of life in the mud and salt. Tour size 4 to 12 participants.
Admission: $25 per person
| Tags: nature, Salt Marsh, Walking Tours
- Oct 25 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Little Grand Wine Tasting!
- 9th Annual Wag-O-Ween
- SKIDAWAY ISLAND FALL FESTIVAL
- Isle of Hope Art & Music Fest
- EL GALEÓN ANDALUCÍA VISIT
- The Landings Art Association Fall Art Sidewalk Show
- Digging Savannah Walking Tour of Downtown Savannah
- Savannah Speed Classic Oct 24-26
- Rooms With A View: Southern Style - Muffins and Mimosas