This annual event benefits The Children’s Hospital at Memorial University Medical Center. Teams of four are $600. Sponsorship level opportunities are still available. Tee times are 7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. with a complimentary lunch before or after you play. Beverages are provided. The format is a four person scramble with handicap. A kick-off dinner and auction will be held on Sunday evening at 6 p.m. For more information, contact Kelly Claxton at 912-350-6374.
Category(s): Charity, Events, Family, Just for Fun
| Tags: children's hospital, golf, kids golf, memorial children's hospital, Memorial University Medical Center, savannah golf, south magazine
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Pacci's Christmas Eve "Feast of the 7 FIshes"
- Dec 26 2014
- Sea Pines Caroling Wagon Ride
- Dec 27 2014
- Sea Pines Holiday Fun in Harbour Town
- Dec 31 2014
- New Years Eve "Up The Cup"
- Tybee New Year's Eve Fireworks
- Sea Pines 14th Annual Polar Bear Swim