This annual event benefits The Children’s Hospital at Memorial University Medical Center. Teams of four are $600. Sponsorship level opportunities are still available. Tee times are 7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. with a complimentary lunch before or after you play. Beverages are provided. The format is a four person scramble with handicap. A kick-off dinner and auction will be held on Sunday evening at 6 p.m. For more information, contact Kelly Claxton at 912-350-6374.
Category(s): Charity, Events, Family, Just for Fun
| Tags: children's hospital, golf, kids golf, memorial children's hospital, Memorial University Medical Center, savannah golf, south magazine
- Apr 23 2014
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27
- 2nd Annual Big Bad Print Show | Submission Deadline
- 35th Annual Volunteer Recognition & Awards Luncheon
- Apr 24 2014
- 2014 Jewels & Jeans benefit for Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia
- Ray Ellis: Sketches from 1971-2011
- Savannah International Animation Festival
- PERC Coffee Tasting at Andaz Savannah
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'The Chronicles of Narnia'
- Apr 25 2014
- Helen Levitt: In the Street – Lecture and Opening Reception
- AquaCurean | April 25-27