This annual event benefits The Children’s Hospital at Memorial University Medical Center. Teams of four are $600. Sponsorship level opportunities are still available. Tee times are 7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. with a complimentary lunch before or after you play. Beverages are provided. The format is a four person scramble with handicap. A kick-off dinner and auction will be held on Sunday evening at 6 p.m. For more information, contact Kelly Claxton at 912-350-6374.
Category(s): Charity, Events, Family, Just for Fun
| Tags: children's hospital, golf, kids golf, memorial children's hospital, Memorial University Medical Center, savannah golf, south magazine
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee