The Savannah College of Art and Design presents “manolo blahnik…the shoe,” an exhibition featuring more than 70 pairs of shoes, rare prototype sketches and memorabilia from his personal archive. With a career spanning over 30 years, Manolo Blahnik has become one of the world’s most influential footwear designers. His shoes have spellbound an international set of adoring and loyal devotees across the globe.
Call 912.525.4727 or visit www.scadexhibitions.comfor more information.
Category(s): Art, Events
| Tags: exhibitions, Fashion, gallery, Manolo Blahnik, SCAD, Shoes
- Apr 18 2014
- RBC Heritage PGA TOUR | April 14-20
- SCAD Style | April 14-18
- Le Snoot presents Tribute to Adventure TimePublic
- Grand Opening: Ampersand
- Apr 19 2014
- Earth Day Wheelie Bicycle Ride
- The Georgia Gullah Geechee Weekend
- Easter Egg Hunt & Cook Out
- Easter Blast at Skidaway Island State Park!
- Southern Holiday Jazz Band at Casimir's Lounge
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27