The Savannah College of Art and Design presents “manolo blahnik…the shoe,” an exhibition featuring more than 70 pairs of shoes, rare prototype sketches and memorabilia from his personal archive. With a career spanning over 30 years, Manolo Blahnik has become one of the world’s most influential footwear designers. His shoes have spellbound an international set of adoring and loyal devotees across the globe.
Call 912.525.4727 or visit www.scadexhibitions.comfor more information.
Category(s): Art, Events
| Tags: exhibitions, Fashion, gallery, Manolo Blahnik, SCAD, Shoes
- Jun 19 2013
- We Still Dream! at Sweet Melissa's
- Martinis at the Mansion
- Highland Brewing Company Beer Dinner
- First Friday for Folk Music
- Jun 20 2013
- Speakeasy Cabaret | Gypsy Swing
- Women Mean Business Conference
- French Wine Tasting
- Savannah Children’s Museum’s Splash Festival
- From Fancy to High-Style: New York Furniture at the Telfair
- Teysha Trunk Show