The Savannah College of Art and Design presents “manolo blahnik…the shoe,” an exhibition featuring more than 70 pairs of shoes, rare prototype sketches and memorabilia from his personal archive. With a career spanning over 30 years, Manolo Blahnik has become one of the world’s most influential footwear designers. His shoes have spellbound an international set of adoring and loyal devotees across the globe.
Call 912.525.4727 for hours or visit scadexhibitions.com for more information.
Category(s): Art, Events
| Tags: Manolo Blahnik, Shoes
- Dec 20 2014
- Sea Pines Outdoor Movie- "Polar Express"
- "The Twelve Bars of Christmas" 5k Charity Bar Crawl
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Pacci's Christmas Eve "Feast of the 7 FIshes"
- Dec 26 2014
- Sea Pines Caroling Wagon Ride
- Dec 27 2014
- Sea Pines Holiday Fun in Harbour Town
- Dec 31 2014
- New Years Eve "Up The Cup"