The Savannah College of Art and Design presents “manolo blahnik…the shoe,” an exhibition featuring more than 70 pairs of shoes, rare prototype sketches and memorabilia from his personal archive. With a career spanning over 30 years, Manolo Blahnik has become one of the world’s most influential footwear designers. His shoes have spellbound an international set of adoring and loyal devotees across the globe.
Call 912.525.4727 for hours or visit scadexhibitions.com for more information.
Category(s): Art, Events
| Tags: Manolo Blahnik, Shoes
- Mar 07 2014
- GhoStock: Resurrection | March 7-9
- Savannah Boat & Outdoor Show | March 7-9
- Opening Reception: Savannah Rocks! @ BLICK Art Supply Gallery
- OPENING RECEPTION: Senior Art Exhibition: F/5 Visual Impact | March 3-14
- The Band Perry 'We Are Pioneers' World Tour 2014
- Tacori Tax Back Weekend | March 7-8
- Black Maria Film and Video Festival
- Seersucker Live - The Jig Episode
- Spa Bleu Nights: An Evening of Southern Comfort
- 30th Annual Greening of the Fountain at Forsyth Park