The Savannah College of Art and Design presents “manolo blahnik…the shoe,” an exhibition featuring more than 70 pairs of shoes, rare prototype sketches and memorabilia from his personal archive. With a career spanning over 30 years, Manolo Blahnik has become one of the world’s most influential footwear designers. His shoes have spellbound an international set of adoring and loyal devotees across the globe.
Call 912.525.4727 for hours or visit scadexhibitions.com for more information.
Category(s): Art, Events
| Tags: Manolo Blahnik, Shoes
- Oct 23 2014
- Buy Local Luncheon
- Video Game Development
- Oct 24 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Rivers & Glen Trading Co. Announce Grand Opening October 24 in Savannah
- EL GALEÓN ANDALUCÍA VISIT
- Savannah Speed Classic Oct 24-26
- Rooms With A View: Southern Style - Lecture and Luncheon
- The Annual Halloween Hike at Oatland Island Wildlife Center
- West Fraser Landscape Paiting