The Savannah College of Art and Design presents “manolo blahnik…the shoe,” an exhibition featuring more than 70 pairs of shoes, rare prototype sketches and memorabilia from his personal archive. With a career spanning over 30 years, Manolo Blahnik has become one of the world’s most influential footwear designers. His shoes have spellbound an international set of adoring and loyal devotees across the globe.
Call 912.525.4727 for hours or visit scadexhibitions.com for more information.
Category(s): Art, Events
| Tags: Manolo Blahnik, SCAD
- Dec 06 2013
- Lights on for Tybee
- December Nights & Holiday Lights | Dec 5-Dec 8
- Doctor Zhivago (1965)
- A Christmas Tradition | Nov 28-Dec 26
- First Friday Art March
- Christmas on the River & Fireworks | River Street
- Kobo Gallery’s Holiday Open House
- Savannah Harbor Festival of Lights | November 29 - January 1
- Soho South Cafe Grand Re-Opening!
- City Market Holiday Open House