The Savannah College of Art and Design presents “manolo blahnik…the shoe,” an exhibition featuring more than 70 pairs of shoes, rare prototype sketches and memorabilia from his personal archive. With a career spanning over 30 years, Manolo Blahnik has become one of the world’s most influential footwear designers. His shoes have spellbound an international set of adoring and loyal devotees across the globe.
Call 912.525.4727 for hours or visit scadexhibitions.com for more information.
Category(s): Art, Events
| Tags: Manolo Blahnik, SCAD
- Sep 19 2014
- Savannah Theremin Summit
- Bistro Savoir Interactif
- Friday Night at the Movies ..."Jaws!"
- Sep 20 2014
- Monte Carlo: A Night of Gaming, Glitz, and Glamour
- 2014 Savannah's Women In Business Expo
- YMCA Heart of Savannah 5K and 1 Mile Survivor’s Walk
- Chase the Sun Ultra and Relay
- The Job Experience, My Life is Not Over. Stage Play
- Heart of Savannah 5K, 1 Mile Survivor's Walk & Kid's Run