The Savannah College of Art and Design presents “manolo blahnik…the shoe,” an exhibition featuring more than 70 pairs of shoes, rare prototype sketches and memorabilia from his personal archive. With a career spanning over 30 years, Manolo Blahnik has become one of the world’s most influential footwear designers. His shoes have spellbound an international set of adoring and loyal devotees across the globe.
Call 912.525.4727 for hours or visit scadexhibitions.com for more information.
Category(s): Art, Events
| Tags: Manolo Blahnik, SCAD
- Oct 30 2014
- The Savannah Showcases a Hot-Air Balloon for a Pre-showing of the Red, White and Blue Balloon Festival
- Video Game Development
- ESCAPE SAVANNAH
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival