First played in 1978, the Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf is credited with launching the PGA TOUR’s Champions Tour for players age 50+ in 1980. In 2011, Liberty Mutual will celebrate its 32nd consecutive year as the event’s title sponsor. This year’s tournament will be held April 19-25 and will feature a $2.7 million purse.
For more information please visit:
| Tags: golf, Liberty Mutual
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee