First played in 1978, the Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf is credited with launching the PGA TOUR’s Champions Tour for players age 50+ in 1980. In 2011, Liberty Mutual will celebrate its 32nd consecutive year as the event’s title sponsor. This year’s tournament will be held April 19-25 and will feature a $2.7 million purse.
For more information please visit:
| Tags: golf, Liberty Mutual
- Sep 17 2014
- 13th Colony Membership Drive Party
- Smart Women Luncheon Expo
- Second Annual Ms. Savannah Ambucs Womanless Beauty Pageant
- Martinis at the Mansion x Pegasus Riding Academy
- Sketch Booking is Hip!
- Sep 18 2014
- Art Start Stroller Tours
- Portfolio Builder: Youth Drawing 1
- Charity Date Auction Fundraiser
- Charity Date Auction-to benefit Coastal Pet Rescue
- Telfair Tots: Water, Water Everywhere