The Jewish Educational Alliance will be host to the Thirteenth Annual, “A Musical Salute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.” on Tuesday, January 11th at 7:00 P.M. at the Jewish Educational Alliance. The event will feature the Savannah Jazz Orchestra and The Savannah Arts Academy Skyelite Jazz Band. The Savannah Jazz Orchestra is comprised of the areas best musicians and has backed some of the biggest names in jazz, including: Benny Golson, Jimmy Heath, Diane Schuur, Clark Terry and Bobby Watson. Portman’s Music Superstore, Hands On Savannah and MorningStar Cultural Arts are the event’s sponsors.
The event is open to the public.
For more information: coastal-jazz.org or call 912.355.8111.
| Tags: Coastal Jazz, Hands-On-Savannah, Jewish Educational Alliance, MorningStar Cultural Arts, Musical Salute To MLK, Portman’s Music Superstore, Savannah Jazz Orchestra, The Savannah Arts Academy Skyelite Jazz Band
- May 20 2013
- United Way of the Coastal Empire's 21st Annual Golf Event
- May 21 2013
- Savannah Preservation Festival Lecture
- May 23 2013
- Savannah Economic Development Authority Annual Luncheon
- Healthpac Benefit for the Alzheimer's Association of Coastal Georgia
- Preservation Festival Wrap Party
- May 24 2013
- Spoked! at Desoto Row Gallery
- War of Jenkins' Ear
- May 25 2013
- Armed Forces Festival
- The Savannah Mile
- Disney Junior Live on Tour! Pirate and Princess Adventure