Fab’rik and See Jane are teaming up to host a Holiday Fashion Show to sponsor a toy drive. All guests are asked to bring an unwrapped toy as an entry fee to be donated to Toys for Tots. Following the show, stick around for a Westend Wonderland shopping night out! Many stores on the block will stay open after hours so customers can shop around for the holidays.
| Tags: Downtown Shopping, fab'rik, Fashion show, Toys for Tots
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee