Come Down to Old Town Bluffton for the 2010 Beer & Brat Fest! There will be great live music all day from The Trainwrecks, The Chris Stevers Band, Jo Jo Sqirrell, Chris Paul and Metro Blues. Additionally, enjoy over 30 Kinds of Beer including the latest Oktoberfest, German, Domestic and Fun flavors! Wine will be available as well for those whom are not hop-inclined…
This is a family event, so bring the kids– games, face painting and more for the whole clan to enjoy! German foods and many other fabulous samples from our local restaurants. Come and check out our great shops, artists and vendors.
Don’t miss out! (Entrance fee includes a tasting cup, wrist band and 3 sampling tickets.)
Cost: $10 for those over 21. Kids are free.
More Info: For more information, contact 843.757.6293
| Tags: beer, Beer & Brat Fest, Bluffton, Bratwurst
- Apr 23 2014
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27
- 2nd Annual Big Bad Print Show | Submission Deadline
- 35th Annual Volunteer Recognition & Awards Luncheon
- Apr 24 2014
- 2014 Jewels & Jeans benefit for Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia
- Ray Ellis: Sketches from 1971-2011
- Savannah International Animation Festival
- PERC Coffee Tasting at Andaz Savannah
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'The Chronicles of Narnia'
- Apr 25 2014
- Helen Levitt: In the Street – Lecture and Opening Reception
- AquaCurean | April 25-27