Come Down to Old Town Bluffton for the 2010 Beer & Brat Fest! There will be great live music all day from The Trainwrecks, The Chris Stevers Band, Jo Jo Sqirrell, Chris Paul and Metro Blues. Additionally, enjoy over 30 Kinds of Beer including the latest Oktoberfest, German, Domestic and Fun flavors! Wine will be available as well for those whom are not hop-inclined…
This is a family event, so bring the kids– games, face painting and more for the whole clan to enjoy! German foods and many other fabulous samples from our local restaurants. Come and check out our great shops, artists and vendors.
Don’t miss out! (Entrance fee includes a tasting cup, wrist band and 3 sampling tickets.)
Cost: $10 for those over 21. Kids are free.
More Info: For more information, contact 843.757.6293
| Tags: beer, Beer & Brat Fest, Bluffton, Bratwurst
- Nov 29 2014
- Sailing with Santa Charity Cruise
- Boat Parade of Lights Cruise
- "The Gobble Wobble" Charity Bar Crawl
- Nov 30 2014
- Video Game Development
- Dec 01 2014
- Holiday Gospel Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Dec 03 2014
- The Journey
- Dec 04 2014
- Lecture: “Georgia's Ports: An Economic Engine, Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow,” by Robert S. Jepson, Jr.
- Holiday Oyster Roast
- Holiday Party at Pinnacle Plastic Surgery
- A Gracious Christmas