Come Down to Old Town Bluffton for the 2010 Beer & Brat Fest! There will be great live music all day from The Trainwrecks, The Chris Stevers Band, Jo Jo Sqirrell, Chris Paul and Metro Blues. Additionally, enjoy over 30 Kinds of Beer including the latest Oktoberfest, German, Domestic and Fun flavors! Wine will be available as well for those whom are not hop-inclined…
This is a family event, so bring the kids– games, face painting and more for the whole clan to enjoy! German foods and many other fabulous samples from our local restaurants. Come and check out our great shops, artists and vendors.
Don’t miss out! (Entrance fee includes a tasting cup, wrist band and 3 sampling tickets.)
Cost: $10 for those over 21. Kids are free.
More Info: For more information, contact 843.757.6293
| Tags: beer, Beer & Brat Fest, Bluffton, Bratwurst
- Dec 20 2014
- Sea Pines Outdoor Movie- "Polar Express"
- "The Twelve Bars of Christmas" 5k Charity Bar Crawl
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Pacci's Christmas Eve "Feast of the 7 FIshes"
- Dec 26 2014
- Sea Pines Caroling Wagon Ride
- Dec 27 2014
- Sea Pines Holiday Fun in Harbour Town
- Dec 31 2014
- New Years Eve "Up The Cup"