Come Down to Old Town Bluffton for the 2010 Beer & Brat Fest! There will be great live music all day from The Trainwrecks, The Chris Stevers Band, Jo Jo Sqirrell, Chris Paul and Metro Blues. Additionally, enjoy over 30 Kinds of Beer including the latest Oktoberfest, German, Domestic and Fun flavors! Wine will be available as well for those whom are not hop-inclined…
This is a family event, so bring the kids– games, face painting and more for the whole clan to enjoy! German foods and many other fabulous samples from our local restaurants. Come and check out our great shops, artists and vendors.
Don’t miss out! (Entrance fee includes a tasting cup, wrist band and 3 sampling tickets.)
Cost: $10 for those over 21. Kids are free.
More Info: For more information, contact 843.757.6293
| Tags: beer, Beer & Brat Fest, Bluffton, Bratwurst
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee