Come Down to Old Town Bluffton for the 2010 Beer & Brat Fest! There will be great live music all day from The Trainwrecks, The Chris Stevers Band, Jo Jo Sqirrell, Chris Paul and Metro Blues. Additionally, enjoy over 30 Kinds of Beer including the latest Oktoberfest, German, Domestic and Fun flavors! Wine will be available as well for those whom are not hop-inclined…
This is a family event, so bring the kids– games, face painting and more for the whole clan to enjoy! German foods and many other fabulous samples from our local restaurants. Come and check out our great shops, artists and vendors.
Don’t miss out! (Entrance fee includes a tasting cup, wrist band and 3 sampling tickets.)
Cost: $10 for those over 21. Kids are free.
More Info: For more information, contact 843.757.6293
| Tags: beer, Beer & Brat Fest, Bluffton, Bratwurst
- Dec 05 2013
- A Christmas Tradition | Nov 28-Dec 26
- 25th Annual Christmas Pottery Sale | Dec 4 & 5
- Downtown Design District Holiday Walk
- Reception: 1st Art Exhibition and Sale
- Martin de Porres Society Fundraiser
- December Nights & Holiday Lights | Dec 5-Dec 8
- Savannah Harbor Festival of Lights | November 29 - January 1
- Cilantro's Mexican Restaurant: Relaunch Fiesta!!
- Salsa Savannah Dance Party
- Dec 06 2013
- Lights on for Tybee