SCAD’s annual International Festival returns for its 14th installment on Saturday, April 7th. A celebration of the school’s diverse arts community, the fest takes over the strip of Broughton between Lincoln and Abercorn, complete with traditional music, art, and food.
Some of this year’s featured musical acts are DJ Omar Richardson, ReggaeInfinity, and Mystik NRG. Additional highlighted events include appearances by SCAD’s Global Fashion Showcase, Ayoluwa African Dance Theatre Inc., Hac Long Duong Lion Dance Troupe, and SCAD’s Drumline. Arts and crafts will be available for purchase.
Visitors can also have a taste of cuisine from around the world courtesy of several local restaurants. Some vendors will even be providing samples at minimal cost, including Casbah Moroccan Restaurant, Sushi Zen, Taste of India, Ruan Thai Cuisine and Middle Eastern Cuisine.
The festival kicks off at 11 am and will run until 3:30 pm. We recommend you come out to experience all the international diversity Savannah has to offer. No passport necessary.
This event will be held on Broughton, between Lincoln and Abercorn.
Tags: international festival, SCAD
- South's Do's and Do Nots for Super Bowl Celebrations
- A Benefit for Genevieve
- Top Choice Events: January 19-25
- Remembering In Service
- PULSE! Art + Technology Festival
- Get Inspired With Gray's Reef
- 5 Trends to Leave in 2014
- Committed and Qualified
- 2014: Year In Review
- New Year's Resolutions You'll Actually Keep
- South's Guide To Throwing The Perfect New Year's Party
- Serving and Caring
- Last Chance To Skate!
- Take The Plunge
- Bringing Innovation To Savannah
- Feb 06 2015
- Critz Tybee Run Fest 2015
- Feb 14 2015
- Savannah Irish Festival 2015: Feb 13-15
- Georgia History Festival 2015 Trustees Gala
- Mar 06 2015
- GnomeCon 2015
|« Dec||Feb »|