SCAD’s annual International Festival returns for its 14th installment on Saturday, April 7th. A celebration of the school’s diverse arts community, the fest takes over the strip of Broughton between Lincoln and Abercorn, complete with traditional music, art, and food.
Some of this year’s featured musical acts are DJ Omar Richardson, ReggaeInfinity, and Mystik NRG. Additional highlighted events include appearances by SCAD’s Global Fashion Showcase, Ayoluwa African Dance Theatre Inc., Hac Long Duong Lion Dance Troupe, and SCAD’s Drumline. Arts and crafts will be available for purchase.
Visitors can also have a taste of cuisine from around the world courtesy of several local restaurants. Some vendors will even be providing samples at minimal cost, including Casbah Moroccan Restaurant, Sushi Zen, Taste of India, Ruan Thai Cuisine and Middle Eastern Cuisine.
The festival kicks off at 11 am and will run until 3:30 pm. We recommend you come out to experience all the international diversity Savannah has to offer. No passport necessary.
This event will be held on Broughton, between Lincoln and Abercorn.
Tags: international festival, SCAD
- Nothin' Says "Christmas" Like A Hoedown!
- Unique and Knowledgeable
- She Walks The Walk
- 8 Local Gifts For Out Of State Friends
- It's Not The Jewish Christmas
- Passion for Medicine
- Healthier Lifestyles
- It's All In The Family
- Run, Run Rudolph!
- The Laziest Gift Guide for South’s Laziest Savannah Reader
- Holiday Gift Ideas for People Who Have Everything
- Delivering Innovative Pain Management
- 10 Southern Holiday Celebrations You Can't Miss
- Music and Motorcycles
- Faith In Action
- Dec 18 2014
- Telfair Tots: Silver and Gold
- Art on Tap
- Art Start Stroller Tours: Color/Contrast
- Dec 19 2014
- 4th Annual Homegrown Holiday Hoedown
- Dec 20 2014
- Sea Pines Outdoor Movie- "Polar Express"
- "The Twelve Bars of Christmas" 5k Charity Bar Crawl
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise