Just last month, the 4-mile obstacle run affectionately known as the Big Nasty Mud Run was held in Bloomingdale, GA. The course, which requires contestants to climb walls, run uphill (carrying a tire), and fall into mud pits, proved to be a messy good time. SouthTV’s Heather Myrick was on the scene for the “Big Nasty” fun.
Click below to watch the footage from this year’s Big Nasty Mud Run!
Video by Silver Line Productions, LLC
And if this all of this has the adventurer in you craving more mud, there’s another one just around the corner! The JCB Mud Run, held just outside Savannah in Pooler, GA, is coming up on June 16th. It’ll be 4.3 miles of mud, dirt, water and more. With 10 obstacles including water gauntlets, logs, a plunge, and many other hidden surprises, it promises to be the dirtiest test you’ll ever take. Go check out jcbmudrun.com to find out more info and to register!
The JCB Mud Run will be held at JCB Headquarters at 2000 Bamford Blvd in Pooler, GA.
- “Slow Poke” Bill
- Some Like it Hot, Some Like a Stout
- Talking Trends: Celebrity Stylist Ashley Borders gives us the 411
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 14-20
- Savannah Youth Sings
- Girls on the Run
- Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Film Screening
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 7-13
- Yoga Barre: Arm Balance and Handstand Workshop
- Marilyn Monroe at the Jepson
- Marilyn: Celebrating an American Icon
- MOBILE ARTIST PROGRAM
- Top Choice Events for this Week: March 31-April 6
- 2014 Flavor of Georgia Winners
- Temazcal - Aztec Sweat Lodge
- Apr 18 2014
- RBC Heritage PGA TOUR | April 14-20
- SCAD Style | April 14-18
- Le Snoot presents Tribute to Adventure TimePublic
- Grand Opening: Ampersand
- Apr 19 2014
- Earth Day Wheelie Bicycle Ride
- The Georgia Gullah Geechee Weekend
- Easter Egg Hunt & Cook Out
- Easter Blast at Skidaway Island State Park!
- Southern Holiday Jazz Band at Casimir's Lounge
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27