Just last month, the 4-mile obstacle run affectionately known as the Big Nasty Mud Run was held in Bloomingdale, GA. The course, which requires contestants to climb walls, run uphill (carrying a tire), and fall into mud pits, proved to be a messy good time. SouthTV’s Heather Myrick was on the scene for the “Big Nasty” fun.
Click below to watch the footage from this year’s Big Nasty Mud Run!
Video by Silver Line Productions, LLC
And if this all of this has the adventurer in you craving more mud, there’s another one just around the corner! The JCB Mud Run, held just outside Savannah in Pooler, GA, is coming up on June 16th. It’ll be 4.3 miles of mud, dirt, water and more. With 10 obstacles including water gauntlets, logs, a plunge, and many other hidden surprises, it promises to be the dirtiest test you’ll ever take. Go check out jcbmudrun.com to find out more info and to register!
The JCB Mud Run will be held at JCB Headquarters at 2000 Bamford Blvd in Pooler, GA.
- Top Choice Events: January 19-25
- Remembering In Service
- PULSE! Art + Technology Festival
- Get Inspired With Gray's Reef
- 5 Trends to Leave in 2014
- Committed and Qualified
- 2014: Year In Review
- New Year's Resolutions You'll Actually Keep
- South's Guide To Throwing The Perfect New Year's Party
- Serving and Caring
- Last Chance To Skate!
- Take The Plunge
- Bringing Innovation To Savannah
- Parents' Trusted Partner In Pediatric Health
- On The Cutting Edge
- Jan 25 2015
- Curator’s Tour of PULSE Festival
- Jan 27 2015
- ARTificial Intelligence Symposium Presented by Art Rise Savannah
- Jan 28 2015
- Cosmetic Surgery Seminar
- Feb 06 2015
- Critz Tybee Run Fest 2015
- Feb 14 2015
- Savannah Irish Festival 2015: Feb 13-15
- Georgia History Festival 2015 Trustees Gala
- Mar 06 2015
- GnomeCon 2015
|« Dec||Feb »|