Just last month, the 4-mile obstacle run affectionately known as the Big Nasty Mud Run was held in Bloomingdale, GA. The course, which requires contestants to climb walls, run uphill (carrying a tire), and fall into mud pits, proved to be a messy good time. SouthTV’s Heather Myrick was on the scene for the “Big Nasty” fun.
Click below to watch the footage from this year’s Big Nasty Mud Run!
Video by Silver Line Productions, LLC
And if this all of this has the adventurer in you craving more mud, there’s another one just around the corner! The JCB Mud Run, held just outside Savannah in Pooler, GA, is coming up on June 16th. It’ll be 4.3 miles of mud, dirt, water and more. With 10 obstacles including water gauntlets, logs, a plunge, and many other hidden surprises, it promises to be the dirtiest test you’ll ever take. Go check out jcbmudrun.com to find out more info and to register!
The JCB Mud Run will be held at JCB Headquarters at 2000 Bamford Blvd in Pooler, GA.
- Ten Tips for Bikini Season
- Music Festival Fashion
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 21-27
- Dieting vs. Healthy Eating
- “Slow Poke” Bill
- Some Like it Hot, Some Like a Stout
- Talking Trends: Celebrity Stylist Ashley Borders gives us the 411
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 14-20
- Savannah Youth Sings
- Girls on the Run
- Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Film Screening
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 7-13
- Yoga Barre: Arm Balance and Handstand Workshop
- Marilyn Monroe at the Jepson
- Marilyn: Celebrating an American Icon
- Apr 24 2014
- 2014 Jewels & Jeans benefit for Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia
- Ray Ellis: Sketches from 1971-2011
- Savannah International Animation Festival
- PERC Coffee Tasting at Andaz Savannah
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'The Chronicles of Narnia'
- Apr 25 2014
- Helen Levitt: In the Street – Lecture and Opening Reception
- AquaCurean | April 25-27
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'Frozen'
- Apr 26 2014
- 43rd Annual Stand up for America Day