Just last month, the 4-mile obstacle run affectionately known as the Big Nasty Mud Run was held in Bloomingdale, GA. The course, which requires contestants to climb walls, run uphill (carrying a tire), and fall into mud pits, proved to be a messy good time. SouthTV’s Heather Myrick was on the scene for the “Big Nasty” fun.
Click below to watch the footage from this year’s Big Nasty Mud Run!
Video by Silver Line Productions, LLC
And if this all of this has the adventurer in you craving more mud, there’s another one just around the corner! The JCB Mud Run, held just outside Savannah in Pooler, GA, is coming up on June 16th. It’ll be 4.3 miles of mud, dirt, water and more. With 10 obstacles including water gauntlets, logs, a plunge, and many other hidden surprises, it promises to be the dirtiest test you’ll ever take. Go check out jcbmudrun.com to find out more info and to register!
The JCB Mud Run will be held at JCB Headquarters at 2000 Bamford Blvd in Pooler, GA.
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 13-19
- Start Your Engines for the Savannah Speed Classic
- 4 In-Season Fruits for Fall
- Who Is the Ice Queen?
- What You Need to Know About Bottles & Cans
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 6-12
- Beware of FOMO
- Picnic is an Understatement
- 5 Reasons to Stalk the Cast of Magic Mike XXL This Week
- Top Choice Events for this Week: Sept 29 - Oct 5
- It’s Fall, Y’all
- Oct 20 2014
- River and Ports Oil Sketching
- 22nd Annual Hilton Head Island Bridge Run
- Oct 22 2014
- U.S. Air Force Concert Band and Singing Sergeants
- Oct 23 2014
- Video Game Development
- Oct 24 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Savannah Speed Classic Oct 24-26
- Rooms With A View: Southern Style - Lecture and Luncheon
- The Annual Halloween Hike at Oatland Island Wildlife Center
- West Fraser Landscape Paiting