Just last month, the 4-mile obstacle run affectionately known as the Big Nasty Mud Run was held in Bloomingdale, GA. The course, which requires contestants to climb walls, run uphill (carrying a tire), and fall into mud pits, proved to be a messy good time. SouthTV’s Heather Myrick was on the scene for the “Big Nasty” fun.
Click below to watch the footage from this year’s Big Nasty Mud Run!
Video by Silver Line Productions, LLC
And if this all of this has the adventurer in you craving more mud, there’s another one just around the corner! The JCB Mud Run, held just outside Savannah in Pooler, GA, is coming up on June 16th. It’ll be 4.3 miles of mud, dirt, water and more. With 10 obstacles including water gauntlets, logs, a plunge, and many other hidden surprises, it promises to be the dirtiest test you’ll ever take. Go check out jcbmudrun.com to find out more info and to register!
The JCB Mud Run will be held at JCB Headquarters at 2000 Bamford Blvd in Pooler, GA.
- Top Choice Events For This Week: September 2-6
- United Way Campaign Kick-Off 2014
- Southern Made Products: August-September
- Sand Gnats August 28, 2014
- Top Choice Events For This Week: August 25-31
- Tawny Ellis
- Ponte Vedra
- Southern Adventures: Water and Sporting Clays
- Top Choice Events for this Week: August 18-24
- CASA MONICA
- Special Agent Eugene Kowel and the FBI in Savannah
- Stay Safe This Season
- Island Getaway: Daufuskie Island
- It's Bo Time at South!
- Top Choice Events for this Week: August 4-10
- Sep 03 2014
- Wednesday Night Supper Club
- Sep 04 2014
- United Way Campaign Kick-Off
- Taste of Pooler
- Douglas Stratton's "Coastal Empire" Art Show
- Savannah's Fashion Night
- Lecture by Dr. Chris Hendricks: Gardens, Manners, and William Jay: Savannah's Romantic Spirit
- Jules - More Than Makeup Launch Party
- Sep 05 2014
- First Friday Fireworks
- River Street presents BACON FEST! | September 5 & 6
- Bacon Fest! Sept 5-6
|« Aug||Oct »|