Next Friday, May 18th, 24e presents Exposed, sponsored by South Magazine. The event aims to expose the raw, lucid beauty of Savannah’s underground fashion scene. It features Project Runway’s Peach Carr, Mangled Courtesan by April Johnston and The Exquisite Corpse by Michael Drummond.
Doors open at 8:00 pm and the Fashion Show starts at 8:45/9:15pm.
$40 for VIP tickets include drink tickets, front row seats and VIP bags from Sponsors.
$25 for General Admission
$15 for SCAD students
VIP Seats are front row reserved Seats, all other seating is first come first serve.
Drinks served to you by SubZero Bar, drink tickets can be purchased at the event.
Food catered by Leoci’s Trattoria.
The After Party is hosted at SubZero Bar at 11:00pm.
Stop by 24e or CLICK HERE to purchase tickets. We hope to see you there!
24e is located at 24 E Broughton Street.
- 2013 Miss St. Patrick’s Day to Hand Over Crown this Saturday
- Pacci Italian Kitchen + Bar Spring 2014 Opening
- Obama Budget Denies Funding for Georgia Ports Expansion Project
- GLORIOSA-Art in Bloom
- Fasting: How can it possibly be good for you!? Part 2
- Josh Reddick's Amazing Catches
- Top Choice Events for this Week: March 3 – 9
- Behind the Scenes at the 2nd Annual Diamond Ball
- The 33rd Annual Miss St. Patrick’s Day Pageant
- Sarah Elizabeth Jones Petition
- Got Heartburn? Dr. Mandel and the New LINX Procedure
- Savannah’s Tourism and Paula Deen on the Rise!
- 2nd Annual Diamond Ball
- South magazine Behind the Scenes at the Telfair Ball
- “St. Practice Day on River Street” Charity Bar Crawl
- Mar 07 2014
- GhoStock: Resurrection | March 7-9
- Savannah Boat & Outdoor Show | March 7-9
- Opening Reception: Savannah Rocks! @ BLICK Art Supply Gallery
- OPENING RECEPTION: Senior Art Exhibition: F/5 Visual Impact | March 3-14
- The Band Perry 'We Are Pioneers' World Tour 2014
- Tacori Tax Back Weekend | March 7-8
- Black Maria Film and Video Festival
- Seersucker Live - The Jig Episode
- Spa Bleu Nights: An Evening of Southern Comfort
- 30th Annual Greening of the Fountain at Forsyth Park