Next Friday, May 18th, 24e presents Exposed, sponsored by South Magazine. The event aims to expose the raw, lucid beauty of Savannah’s underground fashion scene. It features Project Runway’s Peach Carr, Mangled Courtesan by April Johnston and The Exquisite Corpse by Michael Drummond.
Doors open at 8:00 pm and the Fashion Show starts at 8:45/9:15pm.
$40 for VIP tickets include drink tickets, front row seats and VIP bags from Sponsors.
$25 for General Admission
$15 for SCAD students
VIP Seats are front row reserved Seats, all other seating is first come first serve.
Drinks served to you by SubZero Bar, drink tickets can be purchased at the event.
Food catered by Leoci’s Trattoria.
The After Party is hosted at SubZero Bar at 11:00pm.
Stop by 24e or CLICK HERE to purchase tickets. We hope to see you there!
24e is located at 24 E Broughton Street.
- Top Choice Events For This Week: September 2-6
- United Way Campaign Kick-Off 2014
- Southern Made Products: August-September
- Sand Gnats August 28, 2014
- Top Choice Events For This Week: August 25-31
- Tawny Ellis
- Ponte Vedra
- Southern Adventures: Water and Sporting Clays
- Top Choice Events for this Week: August 18-24
- CASA MONICA
- Special Agent Eugene Kowel and the FBI in Savannah
- Stay Safe This Season
- Island Getaway: Daufuskie Island
- It's Bo Time at South!
- Top Choice Events for this Week: August 4-10
- Sep 02 2014
- Leadership NOW!
- Sep 03 2014
- Wednesday Night Supper Club
- Sep 04 2014
- United Way Campaign Kick-Off
- Taste of Pooler
- Douglas Stratton's "Coastal Empire" Art Show
- Savannah's Fashion Night
- Lecture by Dr. Chris Hendricks: Gardens, Manners, and William Jay: Savannah's Romantic Spirit
- Jules - More Than Makeup Launch Party
- Sep 05 2014
- First Friday Fireworks
- River Street presents BACON FEST! | September 5 & 6
|« Aug||Oct »|