Next Friday, May 18th, 24e presents Exposed, sponsored by South Magazine. The event aims to expose the raw, lucid beauty of Savannah’s underground fashion scene. It features Project Runway’s Peach Carr, Mangled Courtesan by April Johnston and The Exquisite Corpse by Michael Drummond.
Doors open at 8:00 pm and the Fashion Show starts at 8:45/9:15pm.
$40 for VIP tickets include drink tickets, front row seats and VIP bags from Sponsors.
$25 for General Admission
$15 for SCAD students
VIP Seats are front row reserved Seats, all other seating is first come first serve.
Drinks served to you by SubZero Bar, drink tickets can be purchased at the event.
Food catered by Leoci’s Trattoria.
The After Party is hosted at SubZero Bar at 11:00pm.
Stop by 24e or CLICK HERE to purchase tickets. We hope to see you there!
24e is located at 24 E Broughton Street.
- Dieting vs. Healthy Eating
- “Slow Poke” Bill
- Some Like it Hot, Some Like a Stout
- Talking Trends: Celebrity Stylist Ashley Borders gives us the 411
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 14-20
- Savannah Youth Sings
- Girls on the Run
- Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Film Screening
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 7-13
- Yoga Barre: Arm Balance and Handstand Workshop
- Marilyn Monroe at the Jepson
- Marilyn: Celebrating an American Icon
- MOBILE ARTIST PROGRAM
- Top Choice Events for this Week: March 31-April 6
- 2014 Flavor of Georgia Winners
- Apr 19 2014
- Earth Day Wheelie Bicycle Ride
- The Georgia Gullah Geechee Weekend
- Easter Egg Hunt & Cook Out
- Easter Blast at Skidaway Island State Park!
- Southern Holiday Jazz Band at Casimir's Lounge
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27
- Earth Day Savannah 2014
- Wilmington Island Farmers' Market: Spring Season
- Special Programming at Old Fort Jackson! April 19-20
- Film Screening: West Side Story