Next Friday, May 18th, 24e presents Exposed, sponsored by South Magazine. The event aims to expose the raw, lucid beauty of Savannah’s underground fashion scene. It features Project Runway’s Peach Carr, Mangled Courtesan by April Johnston and The Exquisite Corpse by Michael Drummond.
Doors open at 8:00 pm and the Fashion Show starts at 8:45/9:15pm.
$40 for VIP tickets include drink tickets, front row seats and VIP bags from Sponsors.
$25 for General Admission
$15 for SCAD students
VIP Seats are front row reserved Seats, all other seating is first come first serve.
Drinks served to you by SubZero Bar, drink tickets can be purchased at the event.
Food catered by Leoci’s Trattoria.
The After Party is hosted at SubZero Bar at 11:00pm.
Stop by 24e or CLICK HERE to purchase tickets. We hope to see you there!
24e is located at 24 E Broughton Street.
- South's Do's and Do Nots for Super Bowl Celebrations
- A Benefit for Genevieve
- Top Choice Events: January 19-25
- Remembering In Service
- PULSE! Art + Technology Festival
- Get Inspired With Gray's Reef
- 5 Trends to Leave in 2014
- Committed and Qualified
- 2014: Year In Review
- New Year's Resolutions You'll Actually Keep
- South's Guide To Throwing The Perfect New Year's Party
- Serving and Caring
- Last Chance To Skate!
- Take The Plunge
- Bringing Innovation To Savannah
- Feb 06 2015
- Critz Tybee Run Fest 2015
- Feb 14 2015
- Savannah Irish Festival 2015: Feb 13-15
- Georgia History Festival 2015 Trustees Gala
- Mar 06 2015
- GnomeCon 2015
|« Jan||Mar »|