Next Friday, May 18th, 24e presents Exposed, sponsored by South Magazine. The event aims to expose the raw, lucid beauty of Savannah’s underground fashion scene. It features Project Runway’s Peach Carr, Mangled Courtesan by April Johnston and The Exquisite Corpse by Michael Drummond.
Doors open at 8:00 pm and the Fashion Show starts at 8:45/9:15pm.
$40 for VIP tickets include drink tickets, front row seats and VIP bags from Sponsors.
$25 for General Admission
$15 for SCAD students
VIP Seats are front row reserved Seats, all other seating is first come first serve.
Drinks served to you by SubZero Bar, drink tickets can be purchased at the event.
Food catered by Leoci’s Trattoria.
The After Party is hosted at SubZero Bar at 11:00pm.
Stop by 24e or CLICK HERE to purchase tickets. We hope to see you there!
24e is located at 24 E Broughton Street.
- Savannah Film Festival Docs to Watch Series
- The Levy Jewelers Red, White and Blue Balloon Festival
- Rape Crisis Center Launches ‘Bar Bystander’ Program
- Jorge Gutierrez Shares The Stories Behind "The Book of Life"
- Spotlight on Matt Bomer
- Lights! Cameras! Asa! Savannah Film Fest
- Landlubbers Beware: El Galeón Andalucía is Savannah Bound
- Go Over the Edge this Halloween
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 20-26
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 13-19
- Start Your Engines for the Savannah Speed Classic
- Oct 30 2014
- The Savannah Showcases a Hot-Air Balloon for a Pre-showing of the Red, White and Blue Balloon Festival
- Video Game Development
- ESCAPE SAVANNAH
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival