Next Friday, May 18th, 24e presents Exposed, sponsored by South Magazine. The event aims to expose the raw, lucid beauty of Savannah’s underground fashion scene. It features Project Runway’s Peach Carr, Mangled Courtesan by April Johnston and The Exquisite Corpse by Michael Drummond.
Doors open at 8:00 pm and the Fashion Show starts at 8:45/9:15pm.
$40 for VIP tickets include drink tickets, front row seats and VIP bags from Sponsors.
$25 for General Admission
$15 for SCAD students
VIP Seats are front row reserved Seats, all other seating is first come first serve.
Drinks served to you by SubZero Bar, drink tickets can be purchased at the event.
Food catered by Leoci’s Trattoria.
The After Party is hosted at SubZero Bar at 11:00pm.
Stop by 24e or CLICK HERE to purchase tickets. We hope to see you there!
24e is located at 24 E Broughton Street.
- The Dynamic Duo
- People, Not Patients
- Genius In Their Field
- Half A Million Lights Over Five Acres
- Caring and Compassionate
- Nothin' Says "Christmas" Like A Hoedown!
- Unique and Knowledgeable
- She Walks The Walk
- 8 Local Gifts For Out Of State Friends
- It's Not The Jewish Christmas
- Passion for Medicine
- Healthier Lifestyles
- It's All In The Family
- Run, Run Rudolph!
- The Laziest Gift Guide for South’s Laziest Savannah Reader
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Pacci's Christmas Eve "Feast of the 7 FIshes"
- Dec 26 2014
- Sea Pines Caroling Wagon Ride
- Dec 27 2014
- Sea Pines Holiday Fun in Harbour Town
- Dec 31 2014
- New Years Eve "Up The Cup"
- Tybee New Year's Eve Fireworks
- Sea Pines 14th Annual Polar Bear Swim