This week promises to be a carnival of flavors for food lovers. Beginning on Thursday at 11:30 A.M., Historic Savannah Foundation (HSF) will host the Preservation Festival Awards Luncheon at the Ships of the Sea Museum. The Foundation will recognize builders, homeowners, architects, craftsmen and more who have completed exemplary preservation projects. Tickets are $45 and must be purchased in advance either online at www.myhsf.org or by calling 912-233-7787.
Later that evening Johnson Square will be the site of the 11th Annual Taste of Downtown Business Connection beginning at 5:30 P.M. The event is one of the most anticipated and well-attended Business Connections of the year. More than 40 member restaurants and caterers will feature their fare, while fellow business professionals enjoy beverages and networking beneath a canopy of trees in the exquisite Johnson Square. Admission is $10 for Chamber members and $25 for member guests. For more information, visit the Savannah Chamber website or call 912-644-6459.
On the southside, Pakwan is celebrating its first year anniversary beginning at 6:00 P.M. with an authentic Indian cuisine tasting. Enjoy a genuine Indian experience with delicious food made from fresh traditional ingredients in a unique atmosphere. For more information, visit the restaurant’s website. RSVP by calling 912-236-5501 or email email@example.com.
On Sunday, treat Mom to a Mother’s Day Brunch or Dinner Cruise. Both cruises include a carving station with beef top sirloin, orange marmelade boneless pork loin, peel & eat shrimp display, herb roasted chicken, seasonal vegetable, assorted fresh salads, fresh fruit display, and an assortment of desserts. Mom will receive a flower bouquet and enjoy live entertainment.
The brunch cruise boards at 12:00 P.M., and the dinner cruise at 6:00 P.M. at Savannah River Boat Cruises on River Street. For more information, visit their website or call 912-232-6404.
- Some Like it Hot, Some Like a Stout
- Talking Trends: Celebrity Stylist Ashley Borders gives us the 411
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 14-20
- Savannah Youth Sings
- Girls on the Run
- Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Film Screening
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 7-13
- Yoga Barre: Arm Balance and Handstand Workshop
- Marilyn Monroe at the Jepson
- Marilyn: Celebrating an American Icon
- MOBILE ARTIST PROGRAM
- Top Choice Events for this Week: March 31-April 6
- 2014 Flavor of Georgia Winners
- Temazcal - Aztec Sweat Lodge
- SAVANNAH TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO SALUTE COMMUNITY STARS
- Apr 16 2014
- Fashion Film Panel moderated by Sally Singer featuring Matthew Katz-Frost and Quentin Jones
- SCAD Jewelry Trunk Show | April 16 & 17
- Lunch and Learn with Mary Kay Andrews
- Josh Shulman in conversation with Bridget Foley
- RBC Heritage PGA TOUR | April 14-20
- SCAD Style | April 14-18
- Reception: Celebrating a Silver Donation from Dr. Frank Rizza and Family
- Martinis at the Mansion X Girls on the Run
- Dine Out for CASA - Ruby Tuesday of Pooler
- Dine Out for CASA - Lulu's Chocolate Bar