This week promises to be a carnival of flavors for food lovers. Beginning on Thursday at 11:30 A.M., Historic Savannah Foundation (HSF) will host the Preservation Festival Awards Luncheon at the Ships of the Sea Museum. The Foundation will recognize builders, homeowners, architects, craftsmen and more who have completed exemplary preservation projects. Tickets are $45 and must be purchased in advance either online at www.myhsf.org or by calling 912-233-7787.
Later that evening Johnson Square will be the site of the 11th Annual Taste of Downtown Business Connection beginning at 5:30 P.M. The event is one of the most anticipated and well-attended Business Connections of the year. More than 40 member restaurants and caterers will feature their fare, while fellow business professionals enjoy beverages and networking beneath a canopy of trees in the exquisite Johnson Square. Admission is $10 for Chamber members and $25 for member guests. For more information, visit the Savannah Chamber website or call 912-644-6459.
On the southside, Pakwan is celebrating its first year anniversary beginning at 6:00 P.M. with an authentic Indian cuisine tasting. Enjoy a genuine Indian experience with delicious food made from fresh traditional ingredients in a unique atmosphere. For more information, visit the restaurant’s website. RSVP by calling 912-236-5501 or email email@example.com.
On Sunday, treat Mom to a Mother’s Day Brunch or Dinner Cruise. Both cruises include a carving station with beef top sirloin, orange marmelade boneless pork loin, peel & eat shrimp display, herb roasted chicken, seasonal vegetable, assorted fresh salads, fresh fruit display, and an assortment of desserts. Mom will receive a flower bouquet and enjoy live entertainment.
The brunch cruise boards at 12:00 P.M., and the dinner cruise at 6:00 P.M. at Savannah River Boat Cruises on River Street. For more information, visit their website or call 912-232-6404.
- Nothin' Says "Christmas" Like A Hoedown!
- Unique and Knowledgeable
- She Walks The Walk
- 8 Local Gifts For Out Of State Friends
- It's Not The Jewish Christmas
- Passion for Medicine
- Healthier Lifestyles
- It's All In The Family
- Run, Run Rudolph!
- The Laziest Gift Guide for South’s Laziest Savannah Reader
- Holiday Gift Ideas for People Who Have Everything
- Delivering Innovative Pain Management
- 10 Southern Holiday Celebrations You Can't Miss
- Music and Motorcycles
- Faith In Action
- Dec 18 2014
- Telfair Tots: Silver and Gold
- Art on Tap
- Art Start Stroller Tours: Color/Contrast
- Dec 19 2014
- 4th Annual Homegrown Holiday Hoedown
- Dec 20 2014
- Sea Pines Outdoor Movie- "Polar Express"
- "The Twelve Bars of Christmas" 5k Charity Bar Crawl
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise