This Sunday, May 6th, Forsyth Park will be filled from 12:00 – 4:00 P.M. with canine lovers and their pets during the 2012 Doggie Carnival, a fundraising event to benefit the Humane Society for Greater Savannah. The day will be filled with great food, carnival games, contests, raffles, prizes and the best dog-watching Savannah has to offer. Don’t miss out on interacting with Chatham County Sherriff’s Office K9 Unit demonstration offering a Q & A session with the officer, as well as an amazing canine agility & frisbee show featuring 10 aerobatic dynamo dogs.
For more information, visit the Humane Society’s website or email Erin Fontes: email@example.com.
* * * * * Raffle Prizes * * * * *
1. The Hyatt Regency Savannah – An amazing 2-night “stay-cation” getaway for two with breakfast, a night out with restaurant gift certificates, shopping coupons and gifts to indulge in for many nights to follow (Total value $900)
2. Quality Bike – Bicycle (Total Value $ 250)
3. TailsSpin – 6 months of Blue Buffalo food & gift basket (Total value $400)
4. Antique Paulo Floor Light & Critter Sitter gift basket (Total Value $600)
5. Doggie buggy & gift basket with 1 FREE adoption from HSGS of up to $150 (Valued at $800)
Raffle tickets are only $5 and available for purchase at the Humane Society shelter, TailsSpin Habersham location, Chiriya’s Thai Cuisine, the Grateful Hound, Oliver Bentley’s as well as during the Doggie Carnival. You do not have to be present to win. Don’t miss a great opportunity to win one (or more) of these very generous raffle prizes. Winner(s) will be announced at the end of the Doggie Carnival.
Photo courtesy of Susan Dennis.
Tags: Doggie Carnival, dogs, Forsyth Park
- Ashely Bowersox of Thinc Savannah Hosts First Lady Rosalynn Carter
- Gena Rowlands Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Savannah Film Festival Docs to Watch Series
- The Levy Jewelers Red, White and Blue Balloon Festival
- Rape Crisis Center Launches ‘Bar Bystander’ Program
- Jorge Gutierrez Shares The Stories Behind "The Book of Life"
- Spotlight on Matt Bomer
- Lights! Cameras! Asa! Savannah Film Fest
- Landlubbers Beware: El Galeón Andalucía is Savannah Bound
- Go Over the Edge this Halloween
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 20-26
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee