Last March, Beth Scoggin was officially crowned the 2011 Miss Savannah Harley-Davidson. She went up against twenty-four other ladies in swimwear and “harley-wear” for a variety of prizes, including a spot in the Harley-Davidson St. Patty’s Day float. All proceeds from this event benefited the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
View our Scenes of the South for this event here.
Tags: Savannah Harley Davidson, Scenes of the South, South TV
- Ashely Bowersox of Thinc Savannah Hosts First Lady Rosalynn Carter
- Gena Rowlands Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Savannah Film Festival Docs to Watch Series
- The Levy Jewelers Red, White and Blue Balloon Festival
- Rape Crisis Center Launches ‘Bar Bystander’ Program
- Jorge Gutierrez Shares The Stories Behind "The Book of Life"
- Spotlight on Matt Bomer
- Lights! Cameras! Asa! Savannah Film Fest
- Landlubbers Beware: El Galeón Andalucía is Savannah Bound
- Go Over the Edge this Halloween
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 20-26
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee