Last March, Beth Scoggin was officially crowned the 2011 Miss Savannah Harley-Davidson. She went up against twenty-four other ladies in swimwear and “harley-wear” for a variety of prizes, including a spot in the Harley-Davidson St. Patty’s Day float. All proceeds from this event benefited the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
View our Scenes of the South for this event here.
Tags: Savannah Harley Davidson, Scenes of the South, South TV
- Landlubbers Beware: El Galeón Andalucía is Savannah Bound
- Go Over the Edge this Halloween
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 20-26
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 13-19
- Start Your Engines for the Savannah Speed Classic
- 4 In-Season Fruits for Fall
- Who Is the Ice Queen?
- What You Need to Know About Bottles & Cans
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 6-12
- Beware of FOMO
- Picnic is an Understatement
- Oct 25 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Little Grand Wine Tasting!
- 9th Annual Wag-O-Ween
- SKIDAWAY ISLAND FALL FESTIVAL
- Isle of Hope Art & Music Fest
- EL GALEÓN ANDALUCÍA VISIT
- The Landings Art Association Fall Art Sidewalk Show
- Digging Savannah Walking Tour of Downtown Savannah
- Savannah Speed Classic Oct 24-26
- Rooms With A View: Southern Style - Muffins and Mimosas