Savannah has a large Irish Catholic community and why she hosts one of the largest St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the country. This year’s St. Patrick’s day is filled with great events, traditional parade, family fun and lots of partying! Saber just wants to remind everyone to be safe during the partying. Here are a few safety tips to get you through the festivities.
We hope everyone has fun this St. Patrick’s Day. The City is predicting record numbers in attendance.
Saber delivers physical security services for various industries in the southeast region. We provide highly professional security officers for events, facility management, accessibility operations, high-value escorts and executive protection. SSI has presence in municipalities, university campus events, transportation and others. For more information, visit www.sabersi.com.
Tags: River Street, Saber Security, Savannah St. Patrick's Day
- United Way Campaign Kick-Off 2014
- Southern Made Products: August-September
- Sand Gnats August 28, 2014
- Top Choice Events For This Week: August 25-31
- Tawny Ellis
- Ponte Vedra
- Southern Adventures: Water and Sporting Clays
- Top Choice Events for this Week: August 18-24
- CASA MONICA
- Special Agent Eugene Kowel and the FBI in Savannah
- Stay Safe This Season
- Island Getaway: Daufuskie Island
- It's Bo Time at South!
- Top Choice Events for this Week: August 4-10
- Don Giovanni – Savannah VOICE Festival
- Sep 03 2014
- Wednesday Night Supper Club
- Sep 04 2014
- United Way Campaign Kick-Off
- Taste of Pooler
- Douglas Stratton's "Coastal Empire" Art Show
- Savannah's Fashion Night
- Lecture by Dr. Chris Hendricks: Gardens, Manners, and William Jay: Savannah's Romantic Spirit
- Jules - More Than Makeup Launch Party
- Sep 05 2014
- First Friday Fireworks
- River Street presents BACON FEST! | September 5 & 6
- Bacon Fest! Sept 5-6
|« Aug||Oct »|