Savannah has a large Irish Catholic community and why she hosts one of the largest St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the country. This year’s St. Patrick’s day is filled with great events, traditional parade, family fun and lots of partying! Saber just wants to remind everyone to be safe during the partying. Here are a few safety tips to get you through the festivities.
We hope everyone has fun this St. Patrick’s Day. The City is predicting record numbers in attendance.
Saber delivers physical security services for various industries in the southeast region. We provide highly professional security officers for events, facility management, accessibility operations, high-value escorts and executive protection. SSI has presence in municipalities, university campus events, transportation and others. For more information, visit www.sabersi.com.
Tags: River Street, Saber Security, Savannah St. Patrick's Day
- Landlubbers Beware: El Galeón Andalucía is Savannah Bound
- Go Over the Edge this Halloween
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 20-26
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 13-19
- Start Your Engines for the Savannah Speed Classic
- 4 In-Season Fruits for Fall
- Who Is the Ice Queen?
- What You Need to Know About Bottles & Cans
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 6-12
- Beware of FOMO
- Picnic is an Understatement
- Oct 25 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Little Grand Wine Tasting!
- 9th Annual Wag-O-Ween
- SKIDAWAY ISLAND FALL FESTIVAL
- Isle of Hope Art & Music Fest
- EL GALEÓN ANDALUCÍA VISIT
- The Landings Art Association Fall Art Sidewalk Show
- Digging Savannah Walking Tour of Downtown Savannah
- Savannah Speed Classic Oct 24-26
- Rooms With A View: Southern Style - Muffins and Mimosas