Savannah has a large Irish Catholic community and why she hosts one of the largest St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the country. This year’s St. Patrick’s day is filled with great events, traditional parade, family fun and lots of partying! Saber just wants to remind everyone to be safe during the partying. Here are a few safety tips to get you through the festivities.
We hope everyone has fun this St. Patrick’s Day. The City is predicting record numbers in attendance.
Saber delivers physical security services for various industries in the southeast region. We provide highly professional security officers for events, facility management, accessibility operations, high-value escorts and executive protection. SSI has presence in municipalities, university campus events, transportation and others. For more information, visit www.sabersi.com.
Tags: River Street, Saber Security, Savannah St. Patrick's Day
- Savannah Film Festival Docs to Watch Series
- The Levy Jewelers Red, White and Blue Balloon Festival
- Rape Crisis Center Launches ‘Bar Bystander’ Program
- Jorge Gutierrez Shares The Stories Behind "The Book of Life"
- Spotlight on Matt Bomer
- Lights! Cameras! Asa! Savannah Film Fest
- Landlubbers Beware: El Galeón Andalucía is Savannah Bound
- Go Over the Edge this Halloween
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 20-26
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 13-19
- Start Your Engines for the Savannah Speed Classic
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee