Savannah has a large Irish Catholic community and why she hosts one of the largest St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the country. This year’s St. Patrick’s day is filled with great events, traditional parade, family fun and lots of partying! Saber just wants to remind everyone to be safe during the partying. Here are a few safety tips to get you through the festivities.
We hope everyone has fun this St. Patrick’s Day. The City is predicting record numbers in attendance.
Saber delivers physical security services for various industries in the southeast region. We provide highly professional security officers for events, facility management, accessibility operations, high-value escorts and executive protection. SSI has presence in municipalities, university campus events, transportation and others. For more information, visit www.sabersi.com.
Tags: River Street, Saber Security, Savannah St. Patrick's Day
- A Benefit for Genevieve
- Top Choice Events: January 19-25
- Remembering In Service
- PULSE! Art + Technology Festival
- Get Inspired With Gray's Reef
- 5 Trends to Leave in 2014
- Committed and Qualified
- 2014: Year In Review
- New Year's Resolutions You'll Actually Keep
- South's Guide To Throwing The Perfect New Year's Party
- Serving and Caring
- Last Chance To Skate!
- Take The Plunge
- Bringing Innovation To Savannah
- Parents' Trusted Partner In Pediatric Health
- Feb 06 2015
- Critz Tybee Run Fest 2015
- Feb 14 2015
- Savannah Irish Festival 2015: Feb 13-15
- Georgia History Festival 2015 Trustees Gala
- Mar 06 2015
- GnomeCon 2015
|« Dec||Feb »|