Savannah has a large Irish Catholic community and why she hosts one of the largest St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the country. This year’s St. Patrick’s day is filled with great events, traditional parade, family fun and lots of partying! Saber just wants to remind everyone to be safe during the partying. Here are a few safety tips to get you through the festivities.
We hope everyone has fun this St. Patrick’s Day. The City is predicting record numbers in attendance.
Saber delivers physical security services for various industries in the southeast region. We provide highly professional security officers for events, facility management, accessibility operations, high-value escorts and executive protection. SSI has presence in municipalities, university campus events, transportation and others. For more information, visit www.sabersi.com.
Tags: River Street, Saber Security, Savannah St. Patrick's Day
- Dieting vs. Healthy Eating
- “Slow Poke” Bill
- Some Like it Hot, Some Like a Stout
- Talking Trends: Celebrity Stylist Ashley Borders gives us the 411
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 14-20
- Savannah Youth Sings
- Girls on the Run
- Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Film Screening
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 7-13
- Yoga Barre: Arm Balance and Handstand Workshop
- Marilyn Monroe at the Jepson
- Marilyn: Celebrating an American Icon
- MOBILE ARTIST PROGRAM
- Top Choice Events for this Week: March 31-April 6
- 2014 Flavor of Georgia Winners
- Apr 19 2014
- Earth Day Wheelie Bicycle Ride
- The Georgia Gullah Geechee Weekend
- Easter Egg Hunt & Cook Out
- Easter Blast at Skidaway Island State Park!
- Southern Holiday Jazz Band at Casimir's Lounge
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27
- Earth Day Savannah 2014
- Wilmington Island Farmers' Market: Spring Season
- Special Programming at Old Fort Jackson! April 19-20
- Film Screening: West Side Story