The Baccha Bash this Friday, June 10th, is a fun way to give back to the Savannah community. This event is being hosted by Paint the Town Red and the Savannah chapter of the American Red Cross. Paint the Town Red is a group of local young professionals who try to make a difference in Savannah and the surrounding counties by providing information on the Red Cross’ work and projects in the area. They also serve as a foundation for fundraising and meeting other professionals through the social events that they host. The Baccha Bash Friday night will be held at ThincSavannah which is located at 35 Barnard Street in Suite 300, above Ellis Square. All of the proceeds will be going towards supporting disaster relief efforts of the American Red Cross chapter in Savannah.
Step 1 – Pull together a team of 1-4 people.
Step 2 – Each team brings 3 bottles of the same wine.
Step 3 – Upon arrival, two of your team’s bottles will be opened, numbered, covered, and set out to taste.
Step 4 – The third bottle will be set out for the winning stash.
Step 5 – Taste, taste, test, and toast! Every team votes for their favorite wine in each category (red, white, sparkling). Winning teams will be announced at 8:30 pm.
The Baccha Bash is an event in which teams bring several bottles of similar wine and covered for the contestants to taste. Each team will vote for their favorite wines in each category with the winning teams taking home the remaining bottles. The Red Cross is currently accepting donations through their website.
Tags: Baccha Bash, charity, Fundraiser, Red Cross, ThincSavannah, wine
- Jeff Foxworthy Reminds Us of the Reason for the Season
- Savannah, Too Pretty To Burn
- 5 Southern Holiday Recipes To Wow Your Guests
- 5 Holiday Desserts You Must Eat
- The Dynamic Duo
- People, Not Patients
- Genius In Their Field
- Half A Million Lights Over Five Acres
- Caring and Compassionate
- Nothin' Says "Christmas" Like A Hoedown!
- Unique and Knowledgeable
- She Walks The Walk
- 8 Local Gifts For Out Of State Friends
- It's Not The Jewish Christmas
- Passion for Medicine
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Pacci's Christmas Eve "Feast of the 7 FIshes"
- Dec 26 2014
- Sea Pines Caroling Wagon Ride
- Dec 27 2014
- Sea Pines Holiday Fun in Harbour Town
- Dec 31 2014
- New Years Eve "Up The Cup"
- Tybee New Year's Eve Fireworks
- Sea Pines 14th Annual Polar Bear Swim