The Baccha Bash this Friday, June 10th, is a fun way to give back to the Savannah community. This event is being hosted by Paint the Town Red and the Savannah chapter of the American Red Cross. Paint the Town Red is a group of local young professionals who try to make a difference in Savannah and the surrounding counties by providing information on the Red Cross’ work and projects in the area. They also serve as a foundation for fundraising and meeting other professionals through the social events that they host. The Baccha Bash Friday night will be held at ThincSavannah which is located at 35 Barnard Street in Suite 300, above Ellis Square. All of the proceeds will be going towards supporting disaster relief efforts of the American Red Cross chapter in Savannah.
Step 1 – Pull together a team of 1-4 people.
Step 2 – Each team brings 3 bottles of the same wine.
Step 3 – Upon arrival, two of your team’s bottles will be opened, numbered, covered, and set out to taste.
Step 4 – The third bottle will be set out for the winning stash.
Step 5 – Taste, taste, test, and toast! Every team votes for their favorite wine in each category (red, white, sparkling). Winning teams will be announced at 8:30 pm.
The Baccha Bash is an event in which teams bring several bottles of similar wine and covered for the contestants to taste. Each team will vote for their favorite wines in each category with the winning teams taking home the remaining bottles. The Red Cross is currently accepting donations through their website.
Tags: Baccha Bash, charity, Fundraiser, Red Cross, ThincSavannah, wine
- Mandarin Oriental: Atlanta
- Picnic in the Park 2014
- Lowcountry Legacy: Erica Russo Davis
- Top Choice Events For This Week: September 16-21
- In the Studio with Chase Allen
- Goodbye to Sean Haire, A True Renaissance Man
- Tally ho Y’all: Foxhunting in the South
- Island Getaway: Kiawah Island
- Top Choice Events For This Week: September 8-14
- Monte Carlo 2014: A Night of Gaming, Glitz, and Glamour
- Oh, What a Night! Savannah’s Fashion Night 2014
- Little St. Simons: Island Getaway
- Top Choice Events For This Week: September 2-6
- United Way Campaign Kick-Off 2014
- Southern Made Products: August-September
- Sep 20 2014
- Monte Carlo: A Night of Gaming, Glitz, and Glamour
- 2014 Savannah's Women In Business Expo
- YMCA Heart of Savannah 5K and 1 Mile Survivor’s Walk
- Chase the Sun Ultra and Relay
- The Job Experience, My Life is Not Over. Stage Play
- Heart of Savannah 5K, 1 Mile Survivor's Walk & Kid's Run
- Sep 21 2014
- Italian Carnival Bocce BBQ
- Savannah Jazz Festival: Sept 21-27
- Helen Levitt: In the Street April 25-Sept 21
- Responsible Dog Ownership