The Baccha Bash this Friday, June 10th, is a fun way to give back to the Savannah community. This event is being hosted by Paint the Town Red and the Savannah chapter of the American Red Cross. Paint the Town Red is a group of local young professionals who try to make a difference in Savannah and the surrounding counties by providing information on the Red Cross’ work and projects in the area. They also serve as a foundation for fundraising and meeting other professionals through the social events that they host. The Baccha Bash Friday night will be held at ThincSavannah which is located at 35 Barnard Street in Suite 300, above Ellis Square. All of the proceeds will be going towards supporting disaster relief efforts of the American Red Cross chapter in Savannah.
Step 1 – Pull together a team of 1-4 people.
Step 2 – Each team brings 3 bottles of the same wine.
Step 3 – Upon arrival, two of your team’s bottles will be opened, numbered, covered, and set out to taste.
Step 4 – The third bottle will be set out for the winning stash.
Step 5 – Taste, taste, test, and toast! Every team votes for their favorite wine in each category (red, white, sparkling). Winning teams will be announced at 8:30 pm.
The Baccha Bash is an event in which teams bring several bottles of similar wine and covered for the contestants to taste. Each team will vote for their favorite wines in each category with the winning teams taking home the remaining bottles. The Red Cross is currently accepting donations through their website.
Tags: Baccha Bash, charity, Fundraiser, Red Cross, ThincSavannah, wine
- Ashely Bowersox of Thinc Savannah Hosts First Lady Rosalynn Carter
- Gena Rowlands Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Savannah Film Festival Docs to Watch Series
- The Levy Jewelers Red, White and Blue Balloon Festival
- Rape Crisis Center Launches ‘Bar Bystander’ Program
- Jorge Gutierrez Shares The Stories Behind "The Book of Life"
- Spotlight on Matt Bomer
- Lights! Cameras! Asa! Savannah Film Fest
- Landlubbers Beware: El Galeón Andalucía is Savannah Bound
- Go Over the Edge this Halloween
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 20-26
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Oct 31 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Crawl-O-Ween on River Street
- "The Nightmare on Congress Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- Over the Edge
- Escape Savannah!
- Ampersand Halloween Extravaganza
- Nov 01 2014
- Levy Jewelers Red, White & Blue Balloon Festival
- Free 3-Day Weekend for Whitfield Lovell: Deep River
- Free Weekend at the Jepson Center
- Cars and Coffee