It’s that time of the year again, when people flock to the beach to escape the oppressive heat in the city and spend time with friends and family. If you’re someone who loves the beach and don’t have plans this weekend, head to the Tybee Island Pier for the 3rd Annual Club 51 Degrees Beach Bash. The beach bash is taking place on Sunday, June 26th, and starts at 11 a.m. and goes until about 5 p.m. The event will be packed with plenty of things to do such as competitions, games, giveaways as well as food.
The Beach Bash is being sponsored by 97.3 Kiss FM, Budweiser, Red Bull, and South Magazine. These sponsors will be helping to provide the activities for the event along with Club 51 Degrees. There will be games going on all day for those who come, along with various other competitions. Club 51 Degrees will be providing a DJ so that the music will be playing all day. Food will be provided at the event by The Crypt Pub.
South Magazine and Club 51 Degrees will be rolling out the red carpet on Sunday! The temperatures are going up so that means if you’re going to be on Tybee, you’re going to be wearing your best beach gear. Show up in your best swimsuit and get your photo taken at the South Magazine’s photo back drop. This event will have some of the hottest people in Savannah so don’t miss it! All of the Club 51 Degrees staff will be on hand to make sure the party doesn’t stop.
When the party ends at the pier it’s moving to The Crypt Pub on Broughton Street. Don’t change though, your beach attire should stay on for the after party. If you’re going to be drinking or just want to stay downtown, there are discounted rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn and the Doubletree Hotel on West Bay Street. All you have to do is ask for the “Beach Bash rate” and you can get a room for as low as $119.
This event is going to be a great venue to people watch and have fun. Don’t call it quits when the party at the beach end because it’s just moving downtown. Take this great opportunity to get out to the beach, get that summer tan and have fun!
Tags: Beach Bash, Crypt Pub, pier, Tybee Island
- Landlubbers Beware: El Galeón Andalucía is Savannah Bound
- Go Over the Edge this Halloween
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 20-26
- DineSouth = HUGE Success
- 9 Reasons You Absolutely Can't Miss the Biggest Event of the Year
- Barbecue Fountain of Youth
- A Vodka Revolution
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 13-19
- Start Your Engines for the Savannah Speed Classic
- 4 In-Season Fruits for Fall
- Who Is the Ice Queen?
- What You Need to Know About Bottles & Cans
- Top Choice Events for this Week: October 6-12
- Beware of FOMO
- Picnic is an Understatement
- Oct 23 2014
- Buy Local Luncheon
- Video Game Development
- Oct 24 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- Rivers & Glen Trading Co. Announce Grand Opening October 24 in Savannah
- EL GALEÓN ANDALUCÍA VISIT
- Savannah Speed Classic Oct 24-26
- Rooms With A View: Southern Style - Lecture and Luncheon
- The Annual Halloween Hike at Oatland Island Wildlife Center
- West Fraser Landscape Paiting