It’s that time of the year again, when people flock to the beach to escape the oppressive heat in the city and spend time with friends and family. If you’re someone who loves the beach and don’t have plans this weekend, head to the Tybee Island Pier for the 3rd Annual Club 51 Degrees Beach Bash. The beach bash is taking place on Sunday, June 26th, and starts at 11 a.m. and goes until about 5 p.m. The event will be packed with plenty of things to do such as competitions, games, giveaways as well as food.
The Beach Bash is being sponsored by 97.3 Kiss FM, Budweiser, Red Bull, and South Magazine. These sponsors will be helping to provide the activities for the event along with Club 51 Degrees. There will be games going on all day for those who come, along with various other competitions. Club 51 Degrees will be providing a DJ so that the music will be playing all day. Food will be provided at the event by The Crypt Pub.
South Magazine and Club 51 Degrees will be rolling out the red carpet on Sunday! The temperatures are going up so that means if you’re going to be on Tybee, you’re going to be wearing your best beach gear. Show up in your best swimsuit and get your photo taken at the South Magazine’s photo back drop. This event will have some of the hottest people in Savannah so don’t miss it! All of the Club 51 Degrees staff will be on hand to make sure the party doesn’t stop.
When the party ends at the pier it’s moving to The Crypt Pub on Broughton Street. Don’t change though, your beach attire should stay on for the after party. If you’re going to be drinking or just want to stay downtown, there are discounted rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn and the Doubletree Hotel on West Bay Street. All you have to do is ask for the “Beach Bash rate” and you can get a room for as low as $119.
This event is going to be a great venue to people watch and have fun. Don’t call it quits when the party at the beach end because it’s just moving downtown. Take this great opportunity to get out to the beach, get that summer tan and have fun!
Tags: Beach Bash, Crypt Pub, pier, Tybee Island
- Some Like it Hot, Some Like a Stout
- Talking Trends: Celebrity Stylist Ashley Borders gives us the 411
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 14-20
- Savannah Youth Sings
- Girls on the Run
- Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Film Screening
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 7-13
- Yoga Barre: Arm Balance and Handstand Workshop
- Marilyn Monroe at the Jepson
- Marilyn: Celebrating an American Icon
- MOBILE ARTIST PROGRAM
- Top Choice Events for this Week: March 31-April 6
- 2014 Flavor of Georgia Winners
- Temazcal - Aztec Sweat Lodge
- SAVANNAH TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO SALUTE COMMUNITY STARS
- Apr 16 2014
- Fashion Film Panel moderated by Sally Singer featuring Matthew Katz-Frost and Quentin Jones
- SCAD Jewelry Trunk Show | April 16 & 17
- Lunch and Learn with Mary Kay Andrews
- Josh Shulman in conversation with Bridget Foley
- RBC Heritage PGA TOUR | April 14-20
- SCAD Style | April 14-18
- Reception: Celebrating a Silver Donation from Dr. Frank Rizza and Family
- Martinis at the Mansion X Girls on the Run
- Dine Out for CASA - Ruby Tuesday of Pooler
- Dine Out for CASA - Lulu's Chocolate Bar