Be sure to check out the Sugar Daddy’s Wine & Food Bar Grand Opening party tonight! The newest nightspot in Savannah features a selection of fine wines, decadent desserts, and gourmet appetizers.
This weekend they’re celebrating with great music and complimentary hor d’oevres from 6-8pm. Tonight, husband and wife duo Sterlin & Shuvette play a mix of Jazz and Blues, while Friday and Saturday feature Nathan Hefner’s tribute to Johnny Mercer and Frank Sinatra.
Tags: Entertainment Features, Event, Savannah, Sugar Daddy's
- It’s Time to Get Muddy! The JCB Mud Run June 21
- Ten Tips for Bikini Season
- Music Festival Fashion
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 21-27
- Dieting vs. Healthy Eating
- “Slow Poke” Bill
- Some Like it Hot, Some Like a Stout
- Talking Trends: Celebrity Stylist Ashley Borders gives us the 411
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 14-20
- Savannah Youth Sings
- Girls on the Run
- Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Film Screening
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 7-13
- Yoga Barre: Arm Balance and Handstand Workshop
- Marilyn Monroe at the Jepson
- Apr 24 2014
- Helen Levitt: In the Street – Lecture and Opening Reception
- 2014 Jewels & Jeans benefit for Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia
- Ray Ellis: Sketches from 1971-2011
- Savannah International Animation Festival
- PERC Coffee Tasting at Andaz Savannah
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'The Chronicles of Narnia'
- Apr 25 2014
- AquaCurean | April 25-27
- 2014 USTA Savannah Challenger Tennis Tournament | April 19-27
- Films in Forsyth presents: Disney’s 'Frozen'
- Apr 26 2014
- 43rd Annual Stand up for America Day