Be sure to check out the Sugar Daddy’s Wine & Food Bar Grand Opening party tonight! The newest nightspot in Savannah features a selection of fine wines, decadent desserts, and gourmet appetizers.
This weekend they’re celebrating with great music and complimentary hor d’oevres from 6-8pm. Tonight, husband and wife duo Sterlin & Shuvette play a mix of Jazz and Blues, while Friday and Saturday feature Nathan Hefner’s tribute to Johnny Mercer and Frank Sinatra.
Tags: Entertainment Features, Event, Savannah, Sugar Daddy's
- The Dynamic Duo
- People, Not Patients
- Genius In Their Field
- Half A Million Lights Over Five Acres
- Caring and Compassionate
- Nothin' Says "Christmas" Like A Hoedown!
- Unique and Knowledgeable
- She Walks The Walk
- 8 Local Gifts For Out Of State Friends
- It's Not The Jewish Christmas
- Passion for Medicine
- Healthier Lifestyles
- It's All In The Family
- Run, Run Rudolph!
- The Laziest Gift Guide for South’s Laziest Savannah Reader
- Dec 22 2014
- Sea Pines Christmas Stocking Deliveries
- Dec 23 2014
- Sea Pines Gregg Russell Christmas Concert
- Sea Pines Harbour Town Trolley
- Dec 24 2014
- Christmas Eve Dinner Entertainment Cruise
- Pacci's Christmas Eve "Feast of the 7 FIshes"
- Dec 26 2014
- Sea Pines Caroling Wagon Ride
- Dec 27 2014
- Sea Pines Holiday Fun in Harbour Town
- Dec 31 2014
- New Years Eve "Up The Cup"
- Tybee New Year's Eve Fireworks
- Sea Pines 14th Annual Polar Bear Swim