If you haven’t yet discovered this new hidden treasure, let me be the first to tell you about the “gold” that’s hidden in the “Melting Pot” at the end of Broughton Street.
Of all the year’s I’ve been dining out, I can’t remember a meal quite like this one before. “Four Courses of Food and Fun” is the best phrase I can think of to describe it. After my dinner I rushed home, popped open my laptop and began gushing about my meal. I soon realized that this special restaurant deserves to have it’s own feature in an upcoming issue of the South Magazine. So folks, you’re going to have to “hold your horses” wait until the June issue to get my full, descriptive review!
Until then, let me mention that on April 26th, the Melting Pot will be hosting their next Ladies Night Out event. It’s a chance for you and your BFFs to get dressed up in your favorite little black dresses, sip on glasses of Little Black Dress Wine while sharing gossip and giggles, and indulge in some fantastic fondue dishes!
The cost of this creative evening out is only $22 and includes a full 3-course meal of creamy, hot cheese fondue, crispy salad, and a sweet, rich chocolate fondue of your choice for a decadent end to your evening.
Also, in honor of National Cheese Fondue Day on Sunday, April 11, The Melting Pot of Savannah is celebrating with Cheese for Charity! With every purchase of a cheese fondue, $10 will be donated to Savannah Care Center, a local crisis pregnancy center. Make your reservation to support this special cause and enjoy stirring things up!
The Melting Pot, 232 E. Broughton St., 912.349.5676, www.meltingpot.com/savannah
For more dining article by Wendy click here
Tags: Dining, Fondue, Ladies Night, south magazine, The Melting Pot Savannah, Wendy Marshall
- The Skinny On OurSkinny
- Kenny Davis: Living in Colour
- Father’s Day, Savannah Style
- South’s Greatest Dads: Proud Papas
- Mud, Sweat & Tears: The 2013 JCB Mud Run
- The Georgia Historical Society’s “Today In Georgia History” Wins Two Emmys
- Local gallery Sicky Nar Nar launches Kickstarter campaign
- Trybee Island Sprint 2013
- Savannah Says Goodbye
to Ben Tucker
- 8 Great Summer Vacations: The Top Beaches of the South
- Deen Family Book Signing
- Muse Arts Warehouse presents Alice Underground
- South’s weekend guide, June 6-9
- JCB Mud Run
- The Southern Guide to
- Jun 18 2013
- Dub's Beer Dinner
- Jun 19 2013
- We Still Dream! at Sweet Melissa's
- Martinis at the Mansion
- Highland Brewing Company Beer Dinner
- Jun 20 2013
- Speakeasy Cabaret | Gypsy Swing
- Women Mean Business Conference
- Savannah Children’s Museum’s Splash Festival
- From Fancy to High-Style: New York Furniture at the Telfair
- Teysha Trunk Show
- Jun 21 2013
- 2nd Annual Cornhole Classic : Tournament