If you haven’t yet discovered this new hidden treasure, let me be the first to tell you about the “gold” that’s hidden in the “Melting Pot” at the end of Broughton Street.
Of all the year’s I’ve been dining out, I can’t remember a meal quite like this one before. “Four Courses of Food and Fun” is the best phrase I can think of to describe it. After my dinner I rushed home, popped open my laptop and began gushing about my meal. I soon realized that this special restaurant deserves to have it’s own feature in an upcoming issue of the South Magazine. So folks, you’re going to have to “hold your horses” wait until the June issue to get my full, descriptive review!
Until then, let me mention that on April 26th, the Melting Pot will be hosting their next Ladies Night Out event. It’s a chance for you and your BFFs to get dressed up in your favorite little black dresses, sip on glasses of Little Black Dress Wine while sharing gossip and giggles, and indulge in some fantastic fondue dishes!
The cost of this creative evening out is only $22 and includes a full 3-course meal of creamy, hot cheese fondue, crispy salad, and a sweet, rich chocolate fondue of your choice for a decadent end to your evening.
Also, in honor of National Cheese Fondue Day on Sunday, April 11, The Melting Pot of Savannah is celebrating with Cheese for Charity! With every purchase of a cheese fondue, $10 will be donated to Savannah Care Center, a local crisis pregnancy center. Make your reservation to support this special cause and enjoy stirring things up!
The Melting Pot, 232 E. Broughton St., 912.349.5676, www.meltingpot.com/savannah
For more dining article by Wendy click here
Tags: Dining, Fondue, Ladies Night, south magazine, The Melting Pot Savannah, Wendy Marshall
- Talking Trends: Celebrity Stylist Ashley Borders gives us the 411
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 14-20
- Savannah Youth Sings
- Girls on the Run
- Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Film Screening
- Top Choice Events for This Week: April 7-13
- Yoga Barre: Arm Balance and Handstand Workshop
- Marilyn Monroe at the Jepson
- Marilyn: Celebrating an American Icon
- MOBILE ARTIST PROGRAM
- Top Choice Events for this Week: March 31-April 6
- 2014 Flavor of Georgia Winners
- Temazcal - Aztec Sweat Lodge
- SAVANNAH TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO SALUTE COMMUNITY STARS
- 2014 Flannery O’Connor Parade and Street Fair
- Apr 16 2014
- Fashion Film Panel moderated by Sally Singer featuring Matthew Katz-Frost and Quentin Jones
- SCAD Jewelry Trunk Show | April 16 & 17
- Lunch and Learn with Mary Kay Andrews
- Josh Shulman in conversation with Bridget Foley
- RBC Heritage PGA TOUR | April 14-20
- SCAD Style | April 14-18
- Reception: Celebrating a Silver Donation from Dr. Frank Rizza and Family
- Martinis at the Mansion X Girls on the Run
- Dine Out for CASA - Ruby Tuesday of Pooler
- Dine Out for CASA - Lulu's Chocolate Bar