If you haven’t yet discovered this new hidden treasure, let me be the first to tell you about the “gold” that’s hidden in the “Melting Pot” at the end of Broughton Street.
Of all the year’s I’ve been dining out, I can’t remember a meal quite like this one before. “Four Courses of Food and Fun” is the best phrase I can think of to describe it. After my dinner I rushed home, popped open my laptop and began gushing about my meal. I soon realized that this special restaurant deserves to have it’s own feature in an upcoming issue of the South Magazine. So folks, you’re going to have to “hold your horses” wait until the June issue to get my full, descriptive review!
Until then, let me mention that on April 26th, the Melting Pot will be hosting their next Ladies Night Out event. It’s a chance for you and your BFFs to get dressed up in your favorite little black dresses, sip on glasses of Little Black Dress Wine while sharing gossip and giggles, and indulge in some fantastic fondue dishes!
The cost of this creative evening out is only $22 and includes a full 3-course meal of creamy, hot cheese fondue, crispy salad, and a sweet, rich chocolate fondue of your choice for a decadent end to your evening.
Also, in honor of National Cheese Fondue Day on Sunday, April 11, The Melting Pot of Savannah is celebrating with Cheese for Charity! With every purchase of a cheese fondue, $10 will be donated to Savannah Care Center, a local crisis pregnancy center. Make your reservation to support this special cause and enjoy stirring things up!
The Melting Pot, 232 E. Broughton St., 912.349.5676, www.meltingpot.com/savannah
For more dining article by Wendy click here
Tags: Dining, Fondue, Ladies Night, south magazine, The Melting Pot Savannah, Wendy Marshall
- 5 Reasons to Stalk the Cast of Magic Mike XXL This Week
- Top Choice Events for this Week: Sept 29 - Oct 5
- It’s Fall, Y’all
- Distinguished Gentlemen Riding Through Savannah
- 7th Annual Dancing with Savannah Stars
- The Spartan Group X Side of training
- Top Choice Events For This Week: September 22-28
- Mandarin Oriental: Atlanta
- Picnic in the Park 2014
- Lowcountry Legacy: Erica Russo Davis
- Top Choice Events For This Week: September 16-21
- In the Studio with Chase Allen
- Goodbye to Sean Haire, A True Renaissance Man
- Tally ho Y’all: Foxhunting in the South
- Island Getaway: Kiawah Island
- Sep 30 2014
- Open House Savannah Station
- Turn it Pink
- Workshop: Top 5 Must Dos Before Selling Your Home - Tuesday, Sept. 23
- Oct 01 2014
- Bariatric Surgery Information Session
- Original Skin Tattoo Parlor Opens at the Savannah Mall
- Oct 02 2014
- Lunch 'N' Thinc with John Bennett
- CASA Dancing with the Savannah Stars
- Oct 03 2014
- Dreadful Pestilence: Yellow Fever in Savannah 1820
- OKTOBERFEST 2014
- First Friday Fireworks