If you haven’t yet discovered this new hidden treasure, let me be the first to tell you about the “gold” that’s hidden in the “Melting Pot” at the end of Broughton Street.
Of all the year’s I’ve been dining out, I can’t remember a meal quite like this one before. “Four Courses of Food and Fun” is the best phrase I can think of to describe it. After my dinner I rushed home, popped open my laptop and began gushing about my meal. I soon realized that this special restaurant deserves to have it’s own feature in an upcoming issue of the South Magazine. So folks, you’re going to have to “hold your horses” wait until the June issue to get my full, descriptive review!
Until then, let me mention that on April 26th, the Melting Pot will be hosting their next Ladies Night Out event. It’s a chance for you and your BFFs to get dressed up in your favorite little black dresses, sip on glasses of Little Black Dress Wine while sharing gossip and giggles, and indulge in some fantastic fondue dishes!
The cost of this creative evening out is only $22 and includes a full 3-course meal of creamy, hot cheese fondue, crispy salad, and a sweet, rich chocolate fondue of your choice for a decadent end to your evening.
Also, in honor of National Cheese Fondue Day on Sunday, April 11, The Melting Pot of Savannah is celebrating with Cheese for Charity! With every purchase of a cheese fondue, $10 will be donated to Savannah Care Center, a local crisis pregnancy center. Make your reservation to support this special cause and enjoy stirring things up!
The Melting Pot, 232 E. Broughton St., 912.349.5676, www.meltingpot.com/savannah
For more dining article by Wendy click here
Tags: Dining, Fondue, Ladies Night, south magazine, The Melting Pot Savannah, Wendy Marshall
- 2013 Miss St. Patrick’s Day to Hand Over Crown this Saturday
- Pacci Italian Kitchen + Bar Spring 2014 Opening
- Obama Budget Denies Funding for Georgia Ports Expansion Project
- GLORIOSA-Art in Bloom
- Fasting: How can it possibly be good for you!? Part 2
- Josh Reddick's Amazing Catches
- Top Choice Events for this Week: March 3 – 9
- Behind the Scenes at the 2nd Annual Diamond Ball
- The 33rd Annual Miss St. Patrick’s Day Pageant
- Sarah Elizabeth Jones Petition
- Got Heartburn? Dr. Mandel and the New LINX Procedure
- Savannah’s Tourism and Paula Deen on the Rise!
- 2nd Annual Diamond Ball
- South magazine Behind the Scenes at the Telfair Ball
- “St. Practice Day on River Street” Charity Bar Crawl
- Mar 08 2014
- Savannah Bitcoin Meet-Up!
- GhoStock: Resurrection | March 7-9
- Savannah Boat & Outdoor Show | March 7-9
- White Rose Luncheon
- Shamrock Scramble
- Wilmington Island Farmers' Market: Spring Season
- Senior Art Exhibition: F/5 Visual Impact | March 3-14
- SCAD Experimental Film and Installation Class
- "St. Practice Day on River Street" Charity Bar Crawl
- 2014 Davenport House Oyster Roast