If you haven’t yet discovered this new hidden treasure, let me be the first to tell you about the “gold” that’s hidden in the “Melting Pot” at the end of Broughton Street.
Of all the year’s I’ve been dining out, I can’t remember a meal quite like this one before. “Four Courses of Food and Fun” is the best phrase I can think of to describe it. After my dinner I rushed home, popped open my laptop and began gushing about my meal. I soon realized that this special restaurant deserves to have it’s own feature in an upcoming issue of the South Magazine. So folks, you’re going to have to “hold your horses” wait until the June issue to get my full, descriptive review!
Until then, let me mention that on April 26th, the Melting Pot will be hosting their next Ladies Night Out event. It’s a chance for you and your BFFs to get dressed up in your favorite little black dresses, sip on glasses of Little Black Dress Wine while sharing gossip and giggles, and indulge in some fantastic fondue dishes!
The cost of this creative evening out is only $22 and includes a full 3-course meal of creamy, hot cheese fondue, crispy salad, and a sweet, rich chocolate fondue of your choice for a decadent end to your evening.
Also, in honor of National Cheese Fondue Day on Sunday, April 11, The Melting Pot of Savannah is celebrating with Cheese for Charity! With every purchase of a cheese fondue, $10 will be donated to Savannah Care Center, a local crisis pregnancy center. Make your reservation to support this special cause and enjoy stirring things up!
The Melting Pot, 232 E. Broughton St., 912.349.5676, www.meltingpot.com/savannah
For more dining article by Wendy click here
Tags: Dining, Fondue, Ladies Night, south magazine, The Melting Pot Savannah, Wendy Marshall
- Sand Gnats August 28, 2014
- Top Choice Events For This Week: August 25-31
- Tawny Ellis
- Ponte Vedra
- Southern Adventures: Water and Sporting Clays
- Top Choice Events for this Week: August 18-24
- CASA MONICA
- Special Agent Eugene Kowel and the FBI in Savannah
- Stay Safe This Season
- Island Getaway: Daufuskie Island
- It's Bo Time at South!
- Top Choice Events for this Week: August 4-10
- Don Giovanni – Savannah VOICE Festival
- Beat the Humidity 101
- Untouched: Savannah’s Grittiness On the Big Screen
- Aug 27 2014
- Wine & Cheese Networking Event
- C-Spot, Networking for Creatives
- Aug 28 2014
- Sand Gnats v. August GreenJackets
- Buy Local Networking Luncheon
- GSU Eagles Football Kickoff Party
- Strummin' on the Porch
- Aug 29 2014
- Chicago: The Musical
- Aug 30 2014
- Gazing in the Garden
- Chicago: The Musical
- Savannah Craft Brew Fest